Archery Talk Forum banner

Whalens hooker release website

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rcrhoyt/mathews 
#1 ·
#3 ·
2009 Colorado Elk with Whalen's Hooker Release

Here is my 2009 Colorado Elk harvest with Whalen's Hooker Release. It is truely an awesome release!! Shot this elk at 68 yards! Very simple release to use with outstanding results!! If you have any questions about the release, feel free to PM me or contact Mike through his website ( http://www.whalenshookerrelease.com ).

Attachments

#5 ·
Here is my 2009 Colorado Elk harvest with Whalen's Hooker Release. It is truely an awesome release!! Shot this elk at 68 yards! Very simple release to use with outstanding results!! If you have any questions about the release, feel free to PM me or contact Mike through his website ( http://www.whalenshookerrelease.com ).
HECK-YEAH Jason!!! CONGRATS man!!! That is OUTSTANDING!!! I am jealous.........WOW!!! What a GREAT bull!!! Glad to see the B-Stinger was in tow as well. I think that is what REALLY made that shot possible!!! :wink: Well, and the fact that you can SHOOT too!!! Got a spot picked out on the wall yet??

CONGRATS again!!!

Mark

#4 ·
Congradulations jason!!!!

Congradulations Jason!!!! A fantastic bull. What a shot at 68 yards. Sure wish I could have been there. Your memory of that magnificent bull with be with you forever. My memory of this will last me my life time, just knowing you was using my Hooker Release to harvest a bull like that. Thank-You Jason. It's great to have staff shooters like yourself on staff. Just be careful and don't fall off the cloud-9 your on. Enjoy it for a while. GREAT JOB!!

#9 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! Actually it's a 7X6. The camera angle hides the sweeper. It scored 359 and some change. It's a good thing I worked out that rangefinder shooting K45 in the ASA this summer:rolleyes:. Anyway, thanks again!! It was a very special trip.

Oh, and by the way Ray, I might just take you up on your offer (just stay away from my cot though:eek:)

Take care guys!!!!

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.