getumspike
September 5th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Where in florida is that?

floridabou3
September 5th, 2009, 10:03 PM
volushia county off hwy 40...

citrus slipper
September 8th, 2009, 10:17 AM
have hunted there since the state opened it. you have to be dedicated to hunt there, snakes, mosqutios, and hot. the water isnt to bad right now, hope it stays this way. where do you hunt at , behind the track or north end??

floridabou3
September 8th, 2009, 08:19 PM
well most of the time i hunt at my hunting camp area.. but its really wet out there and its a hour drive. pluse my hunting truck is broke down and down there you need a 4x4 for sure. so i was thinking bout hunting behind the race track i hunted out there about 4 years ago and killed a few deer that year.. i went out there today and people have spots marked off every 50 ft its bad. so i went to the area south of 40 and i liked it alot better marked a few spots off but still alot of people hunting it...

citrus slipper
September 9th, 2009, 07:30 AM
yeah ribbons every where.. what about behind the power station off of 17, i know of few places 1/2-1 mile in that gate havent been there yet this year is it crowded. i live a little over an hour away just havent got over there yet been scouting Goethe in Levy county. thanks for any info on the south side

floridabou3
September 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM
yea behind the power station looks like a much better spot i think im going to hunt out there during the week this year theres alot of ribbons out there also tho but im sure can find a spot there i marked off one spot yesterday there...

FlaBowHunter
September 15th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I do some hunting in the manegment area in Seaville on the truck trail off of lake george road.

floridabou3
September 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM
i never been out there in seaville are they alot of people there?

FlaBowHunter
September 15th, 2009, 03:32 PM
its not usually to bad.