PDA

View Full Version : AR Headhunter???

befus
October 12th, 2009, 04:11 PM
What did he do to get banned???

Jack-if you see this give me a note at befus@yahoo.com so I can keep up with you.

rimmer79
October 13th, 2009, 01:09 AM
What?? How did this happen? I was gone for like 2 days!

sawtoothscream
October 13th, 2009, 01:14 AM
i dont think he is banned. he was on today at 3pm it says on his profile.

befus
October 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM
i dont think he is banned. he was on today at 3pm it says on his profile.

Maybe he is just showing off and using that banned thing as a avatar? Guess I'll wait to see if he posts again.

fishmannyj
October 13th, 2009, 10:47 AM
I think he thought his opinion out loud on a diff thread and got banned? I read them and think that is blown up a little! Hopefully just temp. banned! Ohh well more time for him to hunt! :darkbeer:

sawtoothscream
October 13th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Maybe he is just showing off and using that banned thing as a avatar? Guess I'll wait to see if he posts again.

i see alot of people with the banned thing under there name. but they are all still posting

DRT
October 13th, 2009, 04:08 PM
i have been banned from here so many times i have lost count. Even got a FOREVER BAN and less than a year i was back on, AR Head has an attitude that alot of people like and also one that on a public forum will get you in trouble. This place has more advertisments than a NASCAR event and when a person is stateing things against AT opinons they will silence his account because this place depends on advertisemnt money. It sucks :darkbeer: I personally think he likes to push the envelope and it irratates the hell out of the mods here......I like it!!! :darkbeer:

AR_Headhunter
October 18th, 2009, 09:16 PM
:cool: I'm back!!!!!!!! :thumbs_up

BPShunter
October 18th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Unbanned, huh! Good to have you back. From what I saw dont believe u should have been banned. U been seein any deer?

BPshunter

AR_Headhunter
October 19th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Unbanned, huh! Good to have you back. From what I saw dont believe u should have been banned. U been seein any deer?

BPshunter

I've been seeing a few but everything I have wanted to shoot stayed out of range. I have gotten several comments from people who agree with you on that.

DRT
October 19th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I've been seeing a few but everything I have wanted to shoot stayed out of range. I have gotten several comments from people who agree with you on that.

What up. So did you feel how powerful a Mod can be? :lol3: The rules here can be are a joke as well as some of the mods. :thumbs_up: Glad your back. Now get to stiring up more liberals.