PDA

View Full Version : Alright whos using a muzzle popper this weekend?

goatranch
October 15th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I am. Hope I can hook up. Anyone?

fishmannyj
October 15th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I am because it is a family annual camping trip. I am gonna take my bow up there also. Since I havent harvest a deer yet I am hoping they will be moving this weekend! GL All!

BPShunter
October 15th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Not I.

Bpshunter

GobGetrvideo
October 15th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Nopers! JMO with todays technology theres not a lot of difference between a ML and a rifle. I will be in the woods with the orange army though!!!!!!

whitewolf1
October 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Actually leaning towards taking the recurve rather than the wheels. Prolly end up taking both. No guns for me though, just dont enjoy it anymore.

armurphy
October 15th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I will be! It's been slow so far this year for me. Havent killed a deer with a firearm in about 8 years. It will have to be a big buck. Even though it is legal to shoot a doe with it this year, I will defer. The last time we had a doe season with firearms it decimated our deer herd where we hunt and I'm afraid it will repeat this year. Good luck!

befus
October 15th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Yep, I'll hunt with one in hopes of a triple trophy season.

goatranch
October 16th, 2009, 02:18 PM
The only doe I will shoot tomorrow will be a big mature doe...nothing smaller. Hoping for a mature buck. Good luck to all and post what you get.

HuntnHog
October 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Can't go this weekend due to my daughter's birthday being tomorrow. But, I'll be heading down to the lease next Wednesday evening with my 6 year old son and my dad. I'm hoping to get a deer since it'll be the first time I've taken my boy with me. We are also planning on trying to thin out our hog population. Them dudes are getting a little too thick.

ARBowHuntr
October 16th, 2009, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna stay committed to the stick and string until I get one down. Not too promising through, went out this morning and didn't see a thing. I really hope things pick up over the weekend.

joebowman
October 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Ill be out but not taking the smoke pole. I got a spot where i think they will seek some refuge from everyone blasting at them and maybe get lucky on a big boy.

jna329
October 16th, 2009, 05:01 PM
havent committed to smoke pole yet. havent decided on spot to hunt. probably stick with bow and try to catch one hiding from the muzzleblasters. good luck to all regardless.