PDA

View Full Version : tired of rain?

Millwood Mudd
October 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I don't like to talk about the rain, but I'm just about brim full!!! Is the rain in your area like mine. I hunt for a day or two and then get a two day soaking.
I guess I'll have to buy some more rain clothes...

How do you guys handle the rain? Do you sit it out, or just sit in it???

goatranch
October 27th, 2009, 02:46 PM
I have done both and NO I do not like the rain. If its not too heavy I will sit in my blind but mostly I sit it out.

Sick of it. It does this every fall though...you think I would get used to it. Hey...thats hunting in Arkansas. Finally quit here today.

AR_Headhunter
October 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I thought I was going to get to hunt this evening. Then here it comes again! I'm sick of it!

AR_Headhunter
October 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Rain is slacking off. I'm goneeeeeeeee

whitewolf1
October 27th, 2009, 08:25 PM
My freakin toes webbed up about 3 months ago, enuff already.

jna329
October 27th, 2009, 09:53 PM
sit out in it if its not too heavy(waterproof jacket helps). if it gets raining bad i get in my blind(only the seems leak and i usually have it brushed in good so it doesnt sound like water hitting a tarp). i havent been hunting much so weather hasnt hindered me that bad yet. but the rain sux to work in too.

befus
October 28th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Sat for two and a half hours over a scrape yesterday evening, no luck, but those trees dripping water on fallen leaves will keep you on your toes! Thought I heard a deer coming about 50 times :o).

AR_Headhunter
October 28th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I saw 11 after the rain stopped yesterday. 1 nice little 125'ish 8 point. The rest were does but he sure was dogging them around.

bigdoglanyards
October 28th, 2009, 12:33 PM
No rain today! I will be on stand tonight!