tired of rain? [Archive] - ArcheryTalk Forum: Archery Target, Bowhunting, Classifieds, Chat

: tired of rain?

Millwood Mudd
October 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I don't like to talk about the rain, but I'm just about brim full!!! Is the rain in your area like mine. I hunt for a day or two and then get a two day soaking.
I guess I'll have to buy some more rain clothes...

How do you guys handle the rain? Do you sit it out, or just sit in it???

October 27th, 2009, 02:46 PM
I have done both and NO I do not like the rain. If its not too heavy I will sit in my blind but mostly I sit it out.

Sick of it. It does this every fall though...you think I would get used to it. Hey...thats hunting in Arkansas. Finally quit here today.

October 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I thought I was going to get to hunt this evening. Then here it comes again! I'm sick of it!

October 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Rain is slacking off. I'm goneeeeeeeee

October 27th, 2009, 08:25 PM
My freakin toes webbed up about 3 months ago, enuff already.

October 27th, 2009, 09:53 PM
sit out in it if its not too heavy(waterproof jacket helps). if it gets raining bad i get in my blind(only the seems leak and i usually have it brushed in good so it doesnt sound like water hitting a tarp). i havent been hunting much so weather hasnt hindered me that bad yet. but the rain sux to work in too.

October 28th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Sat for two and a half hours over a scrape yesterday evening, no luck, but those trees dripping water on fallen leaves will keep you on your toes! Thought I heard a deer coming about 50 times :o).

October 28th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I saw 11 after the rain stopped yesterday. 1 nice little 125'ish 8 point. The rest were does but he sure was dogging them around.

October 28th, 2009, 12:33 PM
No rain today! I will be on stand tonight!