PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new lease

rimmer79
November 1st, 2009, 11:22 AM
Well me and my dad have been hunting a lease fore about four years now. We have saw one leagul buck in those four years, so I think its time to leave. Im looking for a Lease around central Arkansas, Close to Dallas County, doesnt havent to be in Dallas County, just in that general area. Do yall know of any leases that are opening up?

jna329
November 1st, 2009, 09:13 PM
good luck to you- i have been looking for a bowhunt only lease for about 3 yrs. cant seem to find a good one. so if you come across one closer to nwa let me know. and i will keep an eye out for your area as well.

rimmer79
November 2nd, 2009, 12:37 AM
good luck to you- i have been looking for a bowhunt only lease for about 3 yrs. cant seem to find a good one. so if you come across one closer to nwa let me know. and i will keep an eye out for your area as well.

I would also be interested in a bow hunting only lease in NWA to hunt while im at Tech in Russelville.

jna329
November 2nd, 2009, 03:57 PM
if i come up with anything i will post details on here for you to see. gotta find something. lost one place and may lose another after this year.