PDA

View Full Version : Rifle hunting on Saturday

goatranch
November 11th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Yes I will rifle hunt some on Saturday. I have picked a place to sit that is about 90-125 yards off a county road up high on a ridge. There is a real good buck working that ridge and I can't wait for a chance to take him. Anyway another thing I look forward to is being able to see many "road hunters" driving by too lazy to get out and sit still. Not many out here like in years past. they are getting too lazy to even drive around now. They are all gone around 10:30AM.

Just curious to see what transpires on Saturday morning. Looking to kill a nice buck AND entertainment while I wait. Its gonna be fun!

fishmannyj
November 11th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I will be out with my rifle this weekend too! Probably be real praticular about what I shoot though I wud just as soon save my remaining tags for bowhunting. Every year though we have a deer camp with family and it is a great get together! After this weekend I will work on getting my daughter a Deer most of gun season til I can get back to my bow!

AR_Headhunter
November 12th, 2009, 06:30 AM
I hunt right through gun season with my bow.

GobGetrvideo
November 12th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I hunt right through gun season with my bow.

X2 :thumbs_up

goatranch
November 12th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I won't shoot just anything. I will shoot a above average buck or nothing. I too will concentrate more on archery hunts. Just like to change it up some.

jna329
November 12th, 2009, 03:12 PM
X2 :thumbs_up

X's 3 with exception of days my daughter goes with me. i wont use rifle but she can.

whitewolf1
November 12th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Bow only here as well. If I didnt have meat in the freezer already I might tote the ML towards the end of gun season. Hate an empty freezer.

BeauAR
November 12th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I'll shoot anything that walks.

tmkilburn
November 12th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Depends on which stand. If I'm on the cutover I'll have the .300. If I'm on the climber in the woods I'll have the bow. Use the right equipment for the right situation. :D

knighten
November 13th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Good luck to everyone this weekend,be safe&wear orange.

DRT
November 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Nothing wrong with slinging lead. :thumbs_up Good Luck and be safe :darkbeer: