Archery Talk Forum banner

Sat Opener

961 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  1Badboy 
#1 ·
you guys getting ready for the opening day on Sat

#2 ·
sat

well guys never made it out over slept and it was going to rain all day so stayed home but ill be up there tomorrow hopefully the rain kept a few more guys out of the woods and they didnt shoot all the bucks sure wish more guys used the state forums barley anyone does

#3 ·
nice weather

Sat as long as I could today and saw a tom turkey and three chimpmunks. I think today was about the worst weather you could ave for opening day. Warm, windy, and rainy= no deer movement. Looks better for the morning and hopefully the deer will cooperate.

#4 ·
Vt

went out today hunted from day break till 2 no sightings did find a fresh scrape near my spot think i may try to get in there earier tomorrow. did see two nice deer taken in townsend in back of someones truck an 8 and a 10 point guess they where chasing a doe

#6 ·
vt

went out today got in a little earlier had on doe or button buck come in behind me about 10 yds then about an hour later had a good 8 or 10 point come out but i messed up and missed hopefully he'll be back in the morning and ill be waiting for him going to sit till sbout 10 then maybe go for a ride and see if i can find a new area to try. there wasnt much shooting did hear one guy unload his gun across the way hopefully he conected on one of the 5 shots

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.