PDA

View Full Version : clubs

gw183
December 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM
any clubs looking for new members in central florida

JuniorsOutdoor
December 17th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Clubs are always looking for new members. There are lots of good clubs in Central Florida so you should have a good somewhere nearby.

gw183
December 18th, 2009, 08:20 PM
well thank you for that info now if you had a phone number or a name maybe I could contact them

RDH
December 20th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Maybe this will help.

http://3darchery.net/

JuniorsOutdoor
December 21st, 2009, 08:19 AM
Try the Florida Archery Association website also.

JPizzle
December 23rd, 2009, 07:53 AM
Maybe a little more information of what you are looking for. Are you looking for hunting club, fishing club ,needle point club....? Size of lease, general location , type of game, cost.... I can kind of point you in the right direction. Keep in mind that Central FLorida's Deer season goes till the end of January and then Spring Turkey is in March and April so most clubs wont be looking for new members till May. We usually need to have our deposit in for next season in May so that is when people really decide if they are sticking with it.

viper33584
December 23rd, 2009, 05:27 PM
I would like to find a still hunt only lease with in 2 hours of Brandon.
Deer/Turkey/hogs. If any one has a name or number please give me a shout.
Size doesn't matter ( in this case :wink:) as long as everyone has at least 200 acres. Bow only would be fantastic. $1000 a year even better.

gw183
January 5th, 2010, 07:34 PM
A hunting club. Jpizzle if I was looking for needle point club I would have posted this on a needle point web page LOL I have been hooked on archery for along time just looking to find people with the same afflication thanks for the web sites they look good for shooting clubs ocala is not far from me . thanks

UKFAN
January 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM
I would like to find a still hunt only lease with in 2 hours of Brandon.
Deer/Turkey/hogs. If any one has a name or number please give me a shout.
Size doesn't matter ( in this case :wink:) as long as everyone has at least 200 acres. Bow only would be fantastic. $1000 a year even better.
Avon Park Bombing range. it is open to the public. google it... I have hunted there many times with good success on deer and hogs. If youare military they have a military area that is not open to general public. I am in Land O Lakes and it take me less than two hours so you are a short drive away. No club fees but they do have a lottery system...always tags left over.

TheHerder
March 7th, 2011, 12:39 PM
I live in central Florida and I am also interested in a hunting club or anyone who owns land and would be willing to lease or let us use it.

tenpin
March 7th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Herder, look up the fca for clubs close to you, as far as hunt clubs good luck leases in Florida are hard to find, You might scratch upon someone with a hog problem that will let you shoot to rid the oinking beast..

Blackfletch
March 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
See thread for Leesburg, Fl area.

cannaflauge
March 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
daytona beach archers, its a nice 3d club