PDA

View Full Version : Pine bluff bow hunters mid winter invitational

jrober4
December 15th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Hey guys,
Hope everyone is having a great hunting season. we set the dates for our shoots this year at our last meeting. the mid winter invitational will be Jan. 30th this year. That will be the weekend after the big buck classic. The shoot will be Saturday only, I will post again with shoot times because i can't remember the cutoff and i don't have my notes with me. Also, PB has followed the ABA and has combined BHF and Novice into the hunter division. This will start at the midwinter for us.
thanks and i hope to see everyone there!
John Robertson

P.S. The BEN PEARSON MEMORIAL will be moved this year to May 15-16. I will post all the info on it closer to time, just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

jrober4
December 22nd, 2009, 06:02 PM
registration 8:00a.m.-11:00 a.m. stagger start 8:00-11:00
entry fee: pro $20 adult $15 youth $10 cubs and peewee shoot free
bonus shot $1 plaques for top three places in each division

jrober4
December 22nd, 2009, 06:03 PM
divisions: open-barebow-longbow-recurve-
bowhunter release-hunter-ladies-youth-
cubs-pee wee
pro= 50% payback

AR_Headhunter
December 22nd, 2009, 06:34 PM
Good info. Thanks man.

jrober4
January 2nd, 2010, 12:07 AM
ttt

jrober4
January 16th, 2010, 08:14 PM
bump

jrober4
January 29th, 2010, 03:24 AM
just letting everyone know we will have the midwinter regardless of weather. it is still clear here now and supposed to be sunny and cold saturday.

jrober4
January 31st, 2010, 03:35 AM
well i lied! we ended up postponing the shoot due to safety reasons. we had alot of limbs covered in ice falling on the ranges. we did not want to cancel or post pone this shoot but had no choice. the shoot is rescheduled for next saturday february 6th. the shoot will be the same scheduled time. 8 am till 11 am stagger start. we apologize for this inconvience although it was out of our hands. just trying to keep everyones safety in mind. we hope everyone can make it on the 6th. thanks...john r.

jna329
January 31st, 2010, 03:11 PM
there is a pop up tourny on the same day. Maybe postpone an additional week? Just in case someone wanted to make both shoots. Just a thought.

soonerman001
February 1st, 2010, 06:07 PM
might be a little easier to shoot without a limb hitting you in the head

jrober4
February 3rd, 2010, 09:54 AM
well the ice is now gone and some of the limbs have been cleared away. there will be some guys finishing cleaning up this week so the lanes will all be clear for saturday. it is supposed to be prettier weather so lets hope for the best. hope everyone can make it out. see you there.

rodneyroberts32
February 7th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Hey guys, I am here from Georgia and stationed at Camp robinson. I got to come to your shoot yesterday and wanted to take a minute to tell you that I was impressed by your facilitys and range. I will be back thats for sure.

jrober4
February 9th, 2010, 07:04 AM
thanks to everyone who showed up and shot. we had about 90 shooters which is down from years past but i thought was pretty good with the other tourneys going on and with us having to reschedule last minute. thanks again to all who was able to come out and shoot with us!
john