Archery Talk Forum banner

Southern Vermont Indoor Archery.

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  V.A.S.A 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in shooting indoors this winter please contact me by pm or by cell at 802 733 5063......I will be running two leagues indoors at the Green Island Rod and Gun Club in Schatigcoke NY....approx 20 minutes from Bennington. I will arrange the schedule depending on the input I recieve. The club also hosts a great indoor 3d league every friday night and saturday morning. The 300 leauge will tentatively be held on sundays 1 pm and wednesdays at 6 pm. Let me know your input and thoughts. One of the 300 rounds will be a money leauge....cash payouts based upon total participation the other will be a trophy league.

Thanks.....for other information regarding the archery schedule or membership information for Green Island Rod and Gun club contact the club directly at 518 753 0226. Thanks.

#3 ·
? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Not even one reply ????? hmmmmmn is there no one from so. Vt that wants to shoot indoors this season ??? We have a great indoor range and offer a wide variety of shoot formats.

#5 ·
That would be great !!

Please do and be sure to bring along some friends.....We have a great club....and good shoots. Look forward to seeing you there !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.