PDA

View Full Version : Doin it yurself ponghorn hunting

hunlee
January 13th, 2010, 10:38 AM
this year hunlee,morlee and D' Wayne Susfdorf was hunting in Wyoming for PongHorns and this was the one that D' Wayne arrowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Water hole sittin in D' Wayne pop-up blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D'Wa yne has ended up being a good partnur of Hunlee and Morlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This was a doin it yurself hunt adventere aswell without spendin the looooooong dollar like some do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hunt was "Fare chase,,,,,,,without bait,,,,,,,no cross bow,,,,,,,,no hi-fence,,,,,,,,,,,,Rage broadhead wasnot used,,,,,,,,,,,Mathew bow with WARP SPEED arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9ce27b3127ccef8194ef42dac00 000040O01AZtWzlu4csQe3nwk/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9ce27b3127ccef818d6a00df800 000040O01AZtWzlu4csQe3nwk/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/
Hunlee is very proud of D'Wayne Susfdorf aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunle e and Morlee an D'Wayne did there homework and killed 2 ponghorns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunle e was sucessfull aswell butt picture of hunlee and that ponghorn is being saved up for a later date in off season!!!!!!!!!!!!Off season is now hear so hunlee will be providen picture very soon aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hun lee is sorry bout the picture being tainted with a shadd
ow but dark time was aproching ,,,,the ponghorn was in need of skinnin and quarterin an packin out,there was no time for Top Quality pictures on this one!!!!!!!!!
hunlee

Ron Bennington
January 13th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Hunlee rules.

Best poster in the history of the intertubes forums.

huntnmuleys
January 13th, 2010, 11:32 AM
nise buk man!!!

obsessedLSS
January 13th, 2010, 11:34 AM
very nice horn of prong! :thumbs_up

if you sit at the water hole and wait, isn't that waiting and using the water as bait or does Hunlee have other definition of that?

This was a doin it yurself hunt adventere aswell without spendin the looooooong dollar like some do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hunt was "Fare chase,,,,,,,without bait

carramrod6
January 13th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Nice one but did it kick him in the teeth before you took the pic?
Posted via Mobile Device

fordhuntr
January 13th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Nice one but did it kick him in the teeth before you took the pic?
Posted via Mobile Device

I laughed so hard sprite came out my nose. Thanks for that!

hunlee
January 13th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Yes he twasunt to bad of ponghorn buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!Youins all see wide open area where ponghorns live???????????No tree in site!!!!!!!!!!!This is why the bow an arrow hunter need pop-up blind for huntin thems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee notice when neer differant waterinn holes they may be a tree or two but not neer the waterin hole wher the ponghorn was arrowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Neen for WARP SPEED when huntin hear in them open areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!Good thing Hunlee talked D'Wayne into buying WARP SPEED producer befor going to Wyomings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

manboy
January 13th, 2010, 06:55 PM
call it what you want but using water in high temps. for any animal is BAITING.....:darkbeer:
see a animal has to drink, i think it is more effective than corn in the fall....:slice:

hunlee
January 13th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Hunting water hole is far from baiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H unlee not dig hole an pore water in,,,,,,,,,Good lord do that;););) So many are under misconceptions what baiting is an isunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

Bowhunter110
January 13th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Hunting water hole is far from baiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H unlee not dig hole an pore water in,,,,,,,,,Good lord do that;););) So many are under misconceptions what baiting is an isunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

true that!

ShootToKill10
January 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM
very nice horn of prong! :thumbs_up

if you sit at the water hole and wait, isn't that waiting and using the water as bait or does Hunlee have other definition of that?

I was thinking the same thing. I have no problems with baiting but there is no difference between hunting a water hole or over a feeder.

hunlee
January 13th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Hunlee has noticed that many bow hunters here at Archery talk need to hunt over bait and hunt in high fence areas to kill big game!!!!!!!!!!!!Some even resort to cross bows and they are not ashamed to tell the others about it :D

hunlee

LONGSHOT ARTIST
January 13th, 2010, 10:35 PM
i like his hat!....:thumbs_up....congrats on the PONGHORN..........LMAO!

arrowsenfoam
January 13th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Nice pictures, good shooting

Bearlee
January 13th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Grate forkhorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILBowhunter22
January 13th, 2010, 10:51 PM
hunlee kneads two go bak two da sekund grad and learn how two spel good!!!!!!!!

Dthbyhoyt
January 14th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Congrats ...

Whitey375
January 14th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Nice goat.

obsessedLSS
January 14th, 2010, 08:09 AM

hunlee

sure you didn't build it, but as soon as you setup on it, aren't you waiting for them to come to the bait, i.e. water?

I was thinking the same thing. I have no problems with baiting but there is no difference between hunting a water hole or over a feeder.

i have no issues either, just find it funny that he says "no biatnig" but sits on a biat hloe. :D

Hunlee has noticed that many bow hunters here at Archery talk need to hunt over bait and hunt in high fence areas to kill big game!!!!!!!!!!!!Some even resort to cross bows and they are not ashamed to tell the others about it :D

hunlee

and mnay ntoice taht hnuele neeed attetntoin. :D

stinger3
January 14th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Nice goat , if hunting a water hole is baiting , then isn't placeing a treestand on a well traveled trail baiting also ? Use a water hole - use a trail , I believe it's pretty much the same -knowing where the game will be .

obsessedLSS
January 14th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Nice goat , if hunting a water hole is baiting , then isn't placeing a treestand on a well traveled trail baiting also ? Use a water hole - use a trail , I believe it's pretty much the same -knowing where the game will be .

before the entire pissing match gets started, i have no problem with baiting, just thought the post was funny.

muzzyhunter17
January 14th, 2010, 09:35 AM
before the entire pissing match gets started, i have no problem with baiting, just thought the post was funny.

It was funny! :D

obsessedLSS
January 14th, 2010, 09:37 AM
It was funny! :D

i actually like reading the post, for some reason it's a brain challenge, keeps the day going pretty good. :cheers: :D

hunlee
January 14th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Hunlee is verrrrry D'Wayne and youins will be seein more of D'Wayne in the days ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D 'Wayne is allso friend to all juss like Hunlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

Ray.Klefstad
January 14th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Hunlee, have you eaten any of your pronghorn yet?

I really want to hear how you like eating it. I have heard only a certain special person can eat more than a few bites of pronghorn.

Ray

hunlee
January 14th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Hunlee has eatin ponghorn is it verry poor :thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do
They make pretty mount on the wall tho :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
After pong horns are killed hunlee getts them skun,,,,,,quartered an boned then put under refridgerartor and evin after doing that they still are not fit to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!Hunlee make sure everone bak home getts all they wants :D :D :D

hunlee

Ray.Klefstad
January 14th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Hunlee make sure everone bak home getts all they wants

Do you have anyone back home who actually likes it? Or at least, can/will eat it?

I have one Korean hunting buddy who can eat it. Almost everyone he knows who gets one, gives him the meat.

They are beautiful animals which make great trophy mounts.

Ray

Bob_Looney
January 14th, 2010, 12:35 PM
burger all of it

Ray.Klefstad
January 14th, 2010, 12:37 PM
burger all of it

Does that improve the taste?

Ray.Klefstad
January 14th, 2010, 12:40 PM
burger all of it

Does that improve the taste? Or just the texture?

Ray

hunlee
January 14th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Do you have anyone back home who actually likes it? Or at least, can/will eat it?

I have one Korean hunting buddy who can eat it. Almost everyone he knows who gets one, gives him the meat.

They are beautiful animals which make great trophy mounts.

Ray

Hunlee never hear of annaone likeing pong horn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chin aman an Koreaman are ones use to eatin dog,,,,cat,,,,rat,,,,,bat and maybee skonk so theys can eat ponghorns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!the smells of pong horn bout turns hunlee stomick :pukey: :pukey: :pukey:

hunlee

hunlee

Roskoes
January 14th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Speedgoats that live in open sagebrush country are usually not to hot on the table. But those that live out here in eastern Colorado, eating alfalfa and winter wheat, are delicious (they taste good :smile:).

huntnmuleys
January 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
wow, u guys must be huntin "ponghorn" in the wrong spots. we have lots of farmers fields around here and antelope meat is about the best. most here like it a lot.

manboy
January 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
wow, u guys must be huntin "ponghorn" in the wrong spots. we have lots of farmers fields around here and antelope meat is about the best. most here like it a lot.

no just few people takecare of thier game quickly and cleanly. if not it can be real rank!:D

Bob_Looney
January 14th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Does that improve the taste? Or just the texture?

Ray

neither, but you add enough other stuff to make burritos and such, it'll go down the pipe.

Oregon Goat tastes like Oregon Goat.
I'm going to be knocking down a cpl WY goats come Oct. We'll see how Wyoming Goat compares.

hunlee
January 14th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Hunlee eat fresh ponghorn backstrap with season salt rite off the grill in Wyomings and betweenst each bite a big drink of Budwiser :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:
Tainted meat rite from the starts :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: Budwiser wash it rite down tho :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

hunlee

Spike Country
January 15th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Unable to close the deal with my bow, sage brush to short for 6'6 Spike Country to sneak up on wary prairie goat. I broke out my warp speed pistol and blasted goat at 245 yards.

Lucky for me my two kids pictured bellow love it and never complain when it's on the dinner menu.

scottnorthwest
January 15th, 2010, 09:00 PM
I got one in WY a couple years ago, didn't taste to good to me. Maybe make the next one into sausage. Spot and stalk bow, no water hole......

hunlee
January 15th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Hunlee not evin have a dog that like pong horn meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good thing for spikeCountry have two dog that will eat it :D :D :D

hunlee

mdrosiere
January 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM

x2 :thumbs_up

bigern26
January 16th, 2010, 06:53 AM

hunlee

Why are you so hung up on bashing crossbows?

NEWYORKHILLBILLY
January 16th, 2010, 07:25 AM

hunlee

what if the the good lord ,tells me to put the corn out is it ok then? LOL

hunlee
January 16th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Morning Hunlee here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Must keep on topic here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee has made statement bout crossbow so what is rong about that!!!!!!!!Crossbow hunting during archery season is in same catagory as hunting in high fence area,or baiting or any other uneticial thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee looks down upon these rong doings,,,,,people that do this are steeling away from true sportsmans and hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One thing bout pong horn huting there is no HF hunting for thems,,,,,all fare chase and baiting isunt ever used for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

Fritzzer
January 16th, 2010, 10:19 AM
ttt

manboy
January 16th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Morning Hunlee here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Must keep on topic here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee has made statement bout crossbow so what is rong about that!!!!!!!!Crossbow hunting during archery season is in same catagory as hunting in high fence area,or baiting or any other uneticial thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee looks down upon these rong doings,,,,,people that do this are steeling away from true sportsmans and hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One thing bout pong horn huting there is no HF hunting for thems,,,,,all fare chase and baiting isunt ever used for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

i will bite on this one,
i have hunted a high fence for hogs, and i will be doing it again someday. now if you have hunted antelope as you say, and got away from the water hole, then you have seen how hard it is for an antelope to cross a low cattle fence! i have seen them run down a fence line for a 1/2 mile...or 320 yards, i have never seen a hog do this...they run back into the think brush, never to be seen again....
the point is, antelope and a low fence is just as much as a boundry, as a high fence is to a hog,.....and water at 90 deg. is just as much as baiting as corn at -20 deg in ohio......:shade:

and then theres your crossbow thing, you really thing they have a advantage over you? the only advantage they have is they passed 3rd grade! so you have to draw your bow when game is near? so what draw early, then your holding 12#...or is that to much for you? if you haven't hunted with a crossbow then you don't know the limitations of one.;)
i challenge you to come out to wyoming and elk hunt with me, i will take my longbow(an archers weapon) and you hunt with a crossbow...at the end of the week you tell me who had the advantage!:darkbeer:

Target Tony
January 16th, 2010, 11:01 AM
hey Hunlee heres my Ponghorn i shot in 2009 in Wyoming. mine is pretty long in the pong.:D
Toenee no need blind or waterhole to shoot Ponghorn, just guide and buddies to move it to him. ;)

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt140/TrgtTony/100_0844.jpg

Tony

bl00dtrail
January 16th, 2010, 11:32 AM

hunlee

yeah..... kinda like shooting deer and not tagging them? :mg:
(you're just as bad as a crossbow hunter sitting in a HF enclosure over a bait pile hunlee)

hunlee
January 16th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Many nice responce agin from those "In the know" :shade: :shade: :shade:
Many thanks from Hunlee :D :D :D
Hunlee allways get a chuckle when the bait,HF and crossbow hunters come to visit and you are all welcome on any thread of hunlee as hunlee is friend to all,,,,,,evin to the ones that are unethical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

hunlee

BaxMaine
January 16th, 2010, 11:53 AM
yeah..... kinda like shooting deer and not tagging them? :mg:

Any proof or are you just saying random stupid **** like most people on the internet?

Id like to make it out west to hunt some of the different animals they have out there. Maybe one day after college, Arizona is looking like a good place to live!

bl00dtrail
January 16th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Any proof or are you just saying random stupid **** like most people on the internet?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/ry3D400.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/ry3D4001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/ry3D4002.jpg

from the Michigan DNR regulations:

Tagging Big Game and Furbearers

Immediately after killing a deer, bear, elk or turkey, you must validate your kill tag and fasten it to the antler, lower jaw or lower leg in such a manner that the tag remains securely attached to the animal. Do not stick or wrap the kill tag to the antler of a deer or to the leg of a turkey.
The best way to attach a kill tag is to lay a strong piece of wire or cord across the sticky side of the kill tag so the tag can be folded in half. Tie the wire or cord to the animal. Make sure the kill tag is completely legible and visible for inspection.
The kill tag must remain attached until you process or butcher the animal, or the animal is accepted for processing and recorded by a commercial processor or taxidermist.

so...... who's the "stupid ****" ???

hunlee
January 16th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Id like to make it out west to hunt some of the different animals they have out there. Maybe one day after college, Arizona is looking like a good place to live!

It is like you say,,,,,he is saying random stupid**** like most people on the internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee still gives an open invite to him to posting on hunlee thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

BaxMaine
January 16th, 2010, 12:10 PM

so...... who's the "stupid ****" ???

Im really glad you posted this... because it is 100% what I was expecting...
So I was right, you have no solid proof. I don't know of anyone that tags their deer until they get it to their truck. So many ways it could fall off or get lost while transporting the deer from the woods to the vehicle.
Again, you have no proof to be throwing a statement like that around.

AngryDave
January 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM
A a new bowhunter, having just signed up on this site last week, I'm amazed that a bunch of grown men resort to bashing each other's ethics, morals and character especially those who don't know each other. I hereby recommend that there be an AT Tampax day. It's pretty simple. Insert the tampon, and stop being a bunch of fags...

bl00dtrail
January 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Im really glad you posted this... because it is 100% what I was expecting...
So I was right, you have no solid proof. I don't know of anyone that tags their deer until they get it to their truck. So many ways it could fall off or get lost while transporting the deer from the woods to the vehicle.
Again, you have no proof to be throwing a statement like that around.

did you read the game laws I posted? What part of "immediately" don't you understand? I think the fact that Hunlee shows photo evidence AND admits he didn't IMMEDIATELY tag his deer is PROOF enough.......

hunlee
January 16th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Must be these two dropped in the same spot!!!!!!!!!!No tag on either one!!!!!!Hunlee is wondering who this fello is???????Must be a poacher by the name of bloodtrail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/Resizeofhunting_pictures002.jp g

hipacrit he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!Better be turning hims in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

BaxMaine
January 16th, 2010, 12:21 PM
did you read the game laws I posted? What part of "immediately" don't you understand? I think the fact that Hunlee shows photo evidence AND admits he didn't IMMEDIATELY tag his deer is PROOF enough.......

I know what the law says, its the same here and probably the same in most of the US. Bottom line is, 99% of people do not follow this rule. 99% of the pictures posted on these forums have "untagged" animals in them, so clearly that means 99% of people on AT do not tag any of their animals and we should report them to their respective states, right?

bl00dtrail
January 16th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Must be these two dropped in the same spot!!!!!!!!!!No tag on either one!!!!!!Hunlee is wondering who this fello is???????Must be a poacher by the name of bloodtrail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/Resizeofhunting_pictures002.jp g

hipacrit he is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!Better be turning hims in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

those aren't michigan deer..... different game laws

bl00dtrail
January 16th, 2010, 12:23 PM
I know what the law says, its the same here and probably the same in most of the US. Bottom line is, 99% of people do not follow this rule. 99% of the pictures posted on these forums have "untagged" animals in them, so clearly that means 99% of people on AT do not tag any of their animals and we should report them to their respective states, right?

then 99% of the people are violators if the game laws clearly state that the tag must be affixed IMMEDIATELY after the kill of an animal.

BaxMaine
January 16th, 2010, 12:27 PM
You are also suppose to go the speed limit, not 5 over, not 3 over, not 1 over, the limit. We should probably start crying about that too eh?

There is a huge difference between not tagging an animal all together, and not tagging it until you get it to your truck or house.

hunlee
January 17th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Ohio law!!!!!!!!!!
Deer Tagging

Every person who kills a deer must immediately fill out the temporary tag with the name and address of the hunter and date and time the deer was killed, detach the temporary tag from their deer permit, and immediately attach that tag to the dead deer at the place where it fell. Your temporary deer tag must be separated from the deer permit and tied to the deer.

The material used to produce the licenses and permits has changed and will need to be protected from the elements. You may choose to purchase a reusable license/tag protective holder if available at the license vendor or many office supply stores or make your own.

Attach a piece of string, wire, etc. to your temporary tag before you hunt. Carry a pen or pencil and a watch with you to fill out your temporary tag. The temporary tag must remain on the deer until it is taken to an official deer check station for permanent tagging. See Deer Check Station Locations online. Once a temporary tag is detached from the permit, it is illegal to hunt or pursue deer with a hunting device without purchasing an additional valid deer permit (See Concealed Carry information). For multiple deer permit holders, the first deer taken in the day must have been temporarily tagged before hunting or pursuing another deer.

Hunters with deer permits must use the temporary tag from the permit. Landowners and tenants who take a deer on their land and any other person not required to purchase a deer permit as well as hunters who purchase a deer permit over the Internet must make and attach their own tag with their name, address, and date and time killed. This tag must be attached to the dead deer immediately in the field at the place were it fell.

Bloodtrail brake the law an is a poacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Allso full of bS aswell ;) ;) ;)
More untagged deer are found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/1256407204.jpg
hunlee is thinking bloodtrail hunts with total disregard of the law and that is not rite,,,,,,,,,allso is a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

manboy
January 17th, 2010, 10:22 AM
so whenyou coming to wyoming to hunt elk with me ?:shade:

bl00dtrail
January 17th, 2010, 10:31 AM
that deer was tagged "where it fell" ...... it isn't illegal to take a cell phone pic before gutting it. I tagged my deer ..... did you Hunlee?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/005.jpg

GOTTABOWHUNT00
January 17th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Hunlee do what you do! Screw all these rat baasturds! few guys around this site need to grow a sack!!!

hunlee
January 17th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Hunlee do what you do! Screw all these rat baasturds! few guys around this site need to grow a sack!!!

Grate responce you have givin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee is impressed :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

hunlee

CAPTJJ
January 17th, 2010, 11:55 AM
that deer was tagged "where it fell" ...... it isn't illegal to take a cell phone pic before gutting it.
Sounds like you're guilty, you didn't IMMEDIATELY tag your deer, you took a picture first.:sleep:

bl00dtrail
January 17th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Sounds like you're guilty, you didn't IMMEDIATELY tag your deer, you took a picture first.:sleep:

you are so right...... how thoughtless of me!

hunlee
January 17th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Law breakers many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!Lookin at boat in river reminds hunlee that spring will come soon an steelhead fishing starts in aswell as thunder chickin hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!;) ;) ;)

hunlee

BaxMaine
January 17th, 2010, 02:43 PM
you are so right...... how thoughtless of me!

The background of the pictures are different. You clearly didn't tag this right off the bat, and by your own standards, you didn't tag the deer legally.

bl00dtrail
January 17th, 2010, 03:53 PM
The background of the pictures are different. You clearly didn't tag this right off the bat, and by your own standards, you didn't tag the deer legally.

It's already been established that I tracked/found the deer, partner took a cell phone pic, I tagged the buck, gutted the buck, dragged the deer closer to camp and then took pictures with a regular camera. The deer was NEVER moved from where it fell without a tag on it.....

BaxMaine
January 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM
If it was never moved than the two pictures would have the same exact surroundings, which they don't.
You are clearly a lawbreaker and swift action must be taken.

Quicksliver
January 17th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Can't remember if this is the thread or not, but just wanted to cnograjulate Hunlee on the Pronghorn hunt he posted here somewhere.

bl00dtrail
January 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM
If it was never moved than the two pictures would have the same exact surroundings, which they don't.
You are clearly a lawbreaker and swift action must be taken.

The deer was never moved without a tag...... the cellphone pic was taken when I first found the deer and was in the process of filling out the information on the tag (immediately). The other pictures were taken later with a different camera closer to camp....... all legal.

According to you I could have waited until I was at the truck before I put a tag on it and I would have been fine!?!?

BaxMaine
January 17th, 2010, 04:25 PM
You were filling out the tag info, while posing for a pic?
And again, if the deer was never moved from the first pic, where there is no tag, to the 2nd, where there is a tag. Why is the background and ground color so much different?

Now after all of this don't you think its pretty stupid to assume someone poaches deer just because there isn't a tag on it when the pic was taken?

bl00dtrail
January 17th, 2010, 04:34 PM
You were filling out the tag info, while posing for a pic?

Yes, exactly!

And again, if the deer was never moved from the first pic, where there is no tag, to the 2nd, where there is a tag. Why is the background and ground color so much different?

You are still confused..... the first pic is "spot A" where the deer died (where the deer was tagged, a cellphone pic was taken and deer was field dressed) then I drug the TAGGED deer to "spot b" (where digital camera pics were taken)...... get it now?

BaxMaine
January 17th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I see. Well, to be as critical as you, you still were not legal. Taking time to pose for that pic before putting the tag on, by your standards, still makes what you did illegal.
Again, only going by your standards.

hunlee
January 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM
:happy1::happy1::happy1:

hunlee

BaxMaine
January 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Ill leave it with this...

What part of "immediately" don't you understand?

he didn't IMMEDIATELY tag his deer is PROOF enough.......

I don't care when someone tags a deer, aslong as it gets done. Nit picking at peoples photo's is stupid, because a photo doesn't tell the whole story. Im sure you are a very responsible hunter bl00dtrail, as well as hunlee.

huntnmuleys
January 17th, 2010, 05:35 PM
ok, i was thinking man this bax dude is anal!! but, after reading all this, i get it now. and yeah, im think sometimes a lot of us on here are awful quick to get on somebody. just looked at my ohio buck pics this year, yep i took the pics before i put the tag on myself. whoops..

hunlee
January 18th, 2010, 10:03 AM
This is good thing that this subject has arize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!People being hipacrite is not good butt many exzist here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee is no hipacrite butt will defend said hipacrite off when needed butt understand this!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee is still friend to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

jim p
January 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM
It depends on what is is. Immediately might mean the same season or within one second. Where if fell could mean in the USA or that it can not be moved at all. So the judge will have to make the call. What a bunch of

Hunlee is great hunter.

flathead
January 18th, 2010, 12:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/ry3D400.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/ry3D4001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/bl00dtrail/ry3D4002.jpg

so...... who's the "stupid ****" ???Hunlees deer got shot gutted itself then layed down in the bottom of the boat. Under hunlees law no tag is needed.

RugerRedhawk
January 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I can't read this crap.

RugerRedhawk
January 18th, 2010, 01:07 PM
.... what I did read though sounds pretty childish. I tag my deer when I get to the truck. Who cares. As long as I tag them.

BaxMaine
January 18th, 2010, 01:09 PM
.... what I did read though sounds pretty childish. I tag my deer when I get to the truck. Who cares. As long as I tag them.

I'm with you on that, some people on the other hand think its the end of the world.

hunlee
January 18th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Flat head is one that never got a deer befor so he is jellis and points out all rongs he see on the hunting forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee has allready splained this out to him befor butt crayons were not used in the splaining so he not understand that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least he has the rite name tho!!!!!!!;) ;) ;)

hunlee

flathead
January 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Flat head is one that never got a deer befor so he is jellis and points out all rongs he see on the hunting forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee has allready splained this out to him befor butt crayons were not used in the splaining so he not understand that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least he has the rite name tho!!!!!!!;) ;) ;)

hunleeweak

hunlee
January 18th, 2010, 01:59 PM
This is same thing hunlee was thinking after seeing yous from Toledo!!!!!!!!!:set1_rolf2:

hunlee

Bravesfan
January 18th, 2010, 02:01 PM
those aren't michigan deer..... different game laws

Where are they from?

flathead
January 18th, 2010, 02:02 PM
This is same thing hunlee was thinking after seeing yous from Toledo!!!!!!!!!:set1_rolf2:

hunleeeven weaker

hunlee
January 18th, 2010, 05:16 PM
where are they from?

thems come from ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hunlee has post hunting laws for there on page back some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunlee

hunlee
January 18th, 2010, 10:25 PM
:D :D :D

hunlee

hunlee
January 19th, 2010, 06:52 PM
ttt

MidFlight
January 19th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Good to see hunlee is still rockin......:rock:

hunlee
January 19th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!Hunlee is!!!!!!!!!!WARP SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

abndady
February 9th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Congrats on getting your own room.I have always liked your humor.You had so many people complain when they banned you for a week It seems like they have gave you a place to be Hunlee.

joelpresmyk8
February 10th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Friend to all hunlle?? Even me?!?!