PDA

View Full Version : looking for an archery club

spotshot
January 17th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I maybe moving to the Melbourne,Fl area do to work and need to find an archery club near by.Also how is the hunting in the area?

JPizzle
January 17th, 2010, 10:47 PM
I am from West Melbourne originally. Still get up there to hunt as we have a lease on the Mormon ranch. As far as public there are plenty of places there and the leases are pretty costly. You will enjoy your time there. The fishing is great, hunting is good, and it is a good place to raise a family. If you need any help finding a place to live, my family has been in the real estate business a long time and could help you out. He was born there and my grandfather and his brother owned pharmicies therein the 50's.

spotshot
January 17th, 2010, 11:28 PM
thanks,I saw that there was a club Brevard archers do you know anything about it.

JuniorsOutdoor
January 18th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Brevard Archers is a really nice club. I've gone up and shot there quite a few times. They have shoots all the time. I believe they mostly shoot paper shoots, but they do have regular 3D shoots as well. I shot in two ASA qualifiers there last year, and they put on a big shoot out West of Melbourne at a place called Kempfer Ranch. That shoot draws close to a hundred shooters and they have lots of giveaways and stuff. It really seems like a good club.

VeroShooter
January 18th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Just go to www.BrevardArchers.com for all info available

tnfr8shkr
January 27th, 2010, 01:14 AM
The folks at Brevards club are good people,, lot of friendly shoots, all ages,both male and females and all classes of shooter,,you would do good to shoot with their club.
Club members prices are good as well...ranging from $20 under 18,, $30 adult and $40 family...check out their web site.
http://brevardarchers.com