PDA

View Full Version : Millenium Lock on treestands

cujrh10
January 18th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Is anyone finding a good end of the year deal on the millenium lock ons???

Thanks,
Ryan

rgecko23
January 18th, 2010, 10:37 AM
whatever you end up paying for them it is worth it!!

buckmark23
January 18th, 2010, 10:49 AM
THey are worth every penny. I sat all day in one without discomfort.

I don't know if you will find a deal because they couldn't keep up with the demand at the prices they had. They were back ordered at alot of stores. $199 is the best I found them.

2-dogs
January 18th, 2010, 11:15 AM
I bought a new one last yr. used it twice and sold it. I'm 6' 3" and it set me to low, I had a hard time getting up + it didn't have the cold weather pad and the air came thru the seat and was very cold on the back side, why would it not come with it because you really need it in cold weather, and the back was to high when I tried to grab the tree above it to hold on to step in the stand I had a hard time reaching that high. Now to each his on I always wanted to try one and did it just didn't match up to me but I now its alot of people who love them. I have several High Style loc-on stands that I really like, they set me up high and are strong and I can set for hrs. with no-problem.

cujrh10
January 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM
I bought a new one last yr. used it twice and sold it. I'm 6' 3" and it set me to low, I had a hard time getting up + it didn't have the cold weather pad and the air came thru the seat and was very cold on the back side, why would it not come with it because you really need it in cold weather, and the back was to high when I tried to grab the tree above it to hold on to step in the stand I had a hard time reaching that high. Now to each his on I always wanted to try one and did it just didn't match up to me but I now its alot of people who love them. I have several High Style loc-on stands that I really like, they set me up high and are strong and I can set for hrs. with no-problem.

I am 6'3 as well. what other stands do you use? are they light and packable? comfortable?

2-dogs
January 18th, 2010, 11:35 AM
The only stand I use is the high style loc-on, I mainly take it in and out each time I hunt, its a litttle heavy around 20 pounds, but I'm 57 and still can do it. Check them out on the web loc on treestands llc.