PDA

View Full Version : A couple pictures for you guys to check out.

AR_Headhunter
February 7th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Do you think I'm ready for season?:wink:
This is the original picture.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff237/arkansas_pig_bowhunter/feb72010.jpg
This is cropped & blown up a bit.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff237/arkansas_pig_bowhunter/feb7201001.jpg
Those were taken from my house. There were 17 Turkeys in the back of what we call the 2'nd field. One is a big Tom & he was strutting.

bigdoglanyards
February 7th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Can I come over and play?

AR_Headhunter
February 7th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I'm sure we could work something out.:thumbs_up:wink:

jna329
February 7th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Jack-
Seems I might need to come see you in the near future. Lets see!!! Whats your beverage of choice? I am thinking I might bring a case of your favorite and a package of broadheads to try out. Do you think think that might get me a chance at one of your 2nd field turkeys? Lol! I will be glad to help you control that population. --Jeff :thumbs_up

ISO12ring
February 7th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Have bow, will travel! And might even cook us up a big fat ribeye!

squirrelshooter
February 7th, 2010, 11:43 PM
I have never turkey hunted, and I don't plan on it anytime soon, but that looks really cool!

AR_Headhunter
February 8th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Jack-
Seems I might need to come see you in the near future. Lets see!!! Whats your beverage of choice? I am thinking I might bring a case of your favorite and a package of broadheads to try out. Do you think think that might get me a chance at one of your 2nd field turkeys? Lol! I will be glad to help you control that population. --Jeff :thumbs_up

Well lets see buddy. I do not drink much except sweet tea. You know your welcome to come hunt with me anytime just like Bo is.
Thing about those turkeys guys is they roost about 400- 600 feet above the valley floor up on the hillside. That is only a small portion of the entire flock. There were 40 plus birds in one of my fields last fall but I didn't have the camera with me to take a picture.

ISO
I dunno you to well yet but I plan on putting together a couple hunts next year for us as a group. You would be welcome to join in.

whitewolf1
February 8th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Looks like a bunch of buzzards. :tongue:

ISO12ring
February 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Sounds great to me! I am sure we will meet up at a couple 3D shoots this year. I am trying to get back into the swing of 3D...

AR_Headhunter
February 8th, 2010, 07:35 PM
I do not shoot much 3D anymore. It's just not my cup of tea so to speak. I am a die hard hunter though & like meeting new people & sharing the outdoors experience with them.