PDA

View Full Version : Number 10 buck in the state

AR_Headhunter
February 11th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Guys I just returned home from town & I got to tell you guys I saw the #10 buck in the state at the feed store. A guy killed it last year over at Pelsor which is just a little ways from me. The MASS on that deer was UNBELIEVABLE!!! It carried the mass all the way out through the rack as well. I'm still kicking my own *** for not carrying the camera & getting a picture to show you guys. I just has to tell you about it though.

bigdoglanyards
February 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Would love to see that one!

AR_Headhunter
February 11th, 2010, 05:44 PM
It was a JAW DROPPER!

Nocked
February 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM
This pic was sent to me by a buddy.
The info he got was that it was killed on a lease around Lake Greeson.

Maybe someone from AR has seen this pic and knows some details.

AR_Headhunter
February 11th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Man Nocked thats a monster too. I have not heard anything about that deer. The one I saw today was a main frame 10. It was almost 19 wide & honest to goodness looked like a northern deer with the mass it had.

Nocked
February 11th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Did not intend to Hi jack your thread. But since you did not have a pic I thought AR hunters on here needed a pic.

The greeson deer to me does not look to be from around here. Maybe others will have some idea.

AR_Headhunter
February 11th, 2010, 08:13 PM
It's all good Nocked. You know me, I'm pretty easy going.

soonerman001
February 11th, 2010, 09:38 PM
that looks like the BP buck that was poached in eastern oklahoma this year look it up on the net

jna329
February 12th, 2010, 12:51 AM
This pic was sent to me by a buddy.
The info he got was that it was killed on a lease around Lake Greeson.

Maybe someone from AR has seen this pic and knows some details.

I recieved the same picture on my phone and it came with a message that it was a poached deer from OK. I dont know if that is true or not. That is just what my message read.

Nocked
February 12th, 2010, 07:52 AM
I wondered about this.

My buddy who sent me this pic is a joker and I don't dought his hunting buddy that sent him the pic was pulling his leg also, Since he was told it was killed on a lease next to his.

AR_Headhunter
February 19th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Guys the deer I was telling you about is in the Newton County Times. I tried to find it on-line to get the picture but it's not on-line, It's only in the print edition. I wish I had a scanner so you guy could see it. Net score is 172 3/8.

GoneUser1
March 15th, 2010, 03:16 PM
that picture is from oklahoma, it was a illegal deer. the game and fish there got it and many more including an elk. it was well of 200"