PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting Bombay Hook

FiremanJeff
February 14th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I'm from across the river. My wife and I visit Bombay Hook NWR several times a year to view the waterfowl. Anyone bowhunt there? I'd appreciate any info you can provide.

Thanks,
Jeff
(proud father of University of Delaware student!)

desemipro
February 18th, 2010, 07:09 PM
I personaly haven't hunted there I hunt in lower delaware. Sorry I couldn't

FiremanJeff
February 19th, 2010, 11:43 AM
No problem.
BTW, we love your state. Del. really has its act together. Always been impressed by the cleanliness of state park campgrounds, and the absence of litter and trash (at least when compared to N.J.).

Thanks.
Jeff

desemipro
February 20th, 2010, 10:52 PM
If we could just keep the loosers from other states and Delaware from trashing our parks we will be in good shape. The kids now do not have any respect for anything or anyone, they think everyone owes them something. That's our future leaders funny huh?

FiremanJeff
February 21st, 2010, 10:16 AM
You're right about that, and it doesn't matter where they're from, or whether rich or poor, there's something seriously lacking in their upbringing. I make a point, along with my kids, to police a campsite before we leave, and pick up any piece of trash, no matter how small, or who left it.

Jeff

KYBowtechMan
March 2nd, 2010, 07:51 PM
I just moved to the area and am looking for a place to hunt, so I don't know. The guys at work say its good, and holds alot of deer.

jimehall
March 8th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Delware has a lot of good public land options for deer hunters. I suggest going on line to Delaware Division of Natural Resources. there you will find many public land options.