PDA

View Full Version : traditional shoot?

Bryan Manning
February 20th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Never been to a 3d shoot but would like to go. I would be shooting my recurve so was wondering if there would be any shoots around central arkansas? If so what could I expect don't know all the protocol and such? Thanks for any help.

BigBuckBabe
February 22nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
I don't know a whole lot about traditional shooting. I do know that almost all of the shoots that i go to have a traditional division. So if you look up arkansasbowhunters.og and look under cal of events you can pick which shoots you want to go to. If you need anymore help I'm sure the guys there will help you if you call or email them. I'll try to help with anything. The only thing i know about traditional is what i see on the ranges. I know that you will probably shoot the same range as everyone else at most places and there will be a specific stake for you to shoot from as there will be for other divsions.

BigBuckBabe
February 22nd, 2010, 09:23 PM
btw, I know this may be far from where you are at...but a good first shoot to go is in Sheridan this weekend and it is known distance. They will have all of the targets marked with the distances that they are from each stake. Good luck & have fun cuz its a blast. there should be plenty of traditional shooter s for you to go or shoot with around here.

Bryan Manning
March 2nd, 2010, 07:14 PM
thanks.:D