PDA

View Full Version : Any archery clubs in Gainesville/Ocala area?

CB201
February 25th, 2010, 10:33 AM
New to archery and looking for a club/ place to shoot. Thanks for the info.

Rice rocket
February 28th, 2010, 07:06 PM
There is Gator Bowman in Gainesville you can PM me and I will get you the information on that Also, in Ocala stop by Jerry's archery and talk to Buster and he can tell you about Ocala archery and also the 3d circuit that they run. Easton has opened a brand new archery complex in Newberry just outside of Gainesville and then if you want to drive just a little every tuesday night there is a indoor league that shoots in Inglis hope this is helpful. And welcome to the neighborhood I'm about 20-25 min from Williston

Usingmyrights
March 1st, 2010, 07:19 PM
How are these places at helping out new archers on their form? Or do you have to pay an instructor? I'll hopefully be setting up a decent range at my place this spring. I'd let anyone willing to help me out as far as form, bow tuning, etc have free access. I'm planning on having a stand/platform setup at around 15-18' with targets at various yardages.

Rice rocket
March 2nd, 2010, 05:31 AM
The Easton Archery in Newberry does have some instructional classes. If you call over and ask for Brandi she can let you know more on times and events.

CB201
March 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the information.