PDA

View Full Version : A couple STUDS!

AR_Headhunter
March 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Not bad for Arkansas bucks. The first one was killed about 4 miles as a crow flies from my house. The lucky hunter is Eugene Davis. The second was taken by a fella named Dean in a undisclosed location. :D

meatmissile
March 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM
I hope its close to what you and I talked about earlier this year.I am headed that way.I got Nov1-Nov14 off work so hope to get that way this year.

bardman
March 2nd, 2010, 04:50 PM
Two really nice deer congrats to those guys.

AR_Headhunter
March 2nd, 2010, 05:03 PM
I hope its close to what you and I talked about earlier this year.I am headed that way.I got Nov1-Nov14 off work so hope to get that way this year.

Dude come on. I'll put you in one of my best spots. To bad you do not have Oct. 25'th through Nov. 6'th off. I expect that to be the chase phase this year. By the way the little lady said no way she is going deep sea fishing! She is scared of big fish so I guess that would just leave us guys out fishing all alone. What ever will we do? :ROFLMAO:

meatmissile
March 2nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
Dude come on. I'll put you in one of my best spots. To bad you do not have Oct. 25'th through Nov. 6'th off. I expect that to be the chase phase this year. By the way the little lady said no way she is going deep sea fishing! She is scared of big fish so I guess that would just leave us guys out fishing all alone. What ever will we do? :ROFLMAO:

My wife and kids will not hardly let me go to the water with out them.They love it but we can send them to the beach for a day.Man those are some sure enough BRUISERS right there.I am on call the week of Oct25 so couldnt make those dates but I am headed west Nov1 as soon as I wake up.So I hope to be there for atleast a week or so and catch our rut the next week here in the Carolinas.I will let you know as soon as the water gets right and the fish move in.

A.

whitewolf1
March 3rd, 2010, 05:02 PM
Those are some good 'uns. That Bayou Meto buck is sweet but not as impressive as the buck off of cache river. There were some big deer killed this year. Actually got to hold and take some pics of the Dobson buck the day after he killed it and it was complete stud, net 202 and change.

AR_Headhunter
March 3rd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Those are some good 'uns. That Bayou Meto buck is sweet but not as impressive as the buck off of cache river. There were some big deer killed this year. Actually got to hold and take some pics of the Dobson buck the day after he killed it and it was complete stud, net 202 and change.

Post a picture of it. I would love to see it.

whitewolf1
March 10th, 2010, 01:10 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/WakedaBT/MikeDobsonsBuck.jpg

Was officially scored at the Big Buck Classic at a net 202 and change. There was an article on the DemoZette a few weeks ago with a pic of this deer and the deer that "won" eventhough it was 20" smaller.

AR_Headhunter
March 10th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Great buck! There should be some big ones killed next year on Hurricane, Black Swamp, Cache River, Bald Knob NWR & White River NWR because so much of the season this year those WMA's were closed. I know for a fact there are 2 really big ones on Bald Knob NWR that made it through last season. I might go hunt them a bit next year if I can find time.

GoneUser1
March 14th, 2010, 03:11 PM
the dobson buck was killed a few miles down the road from our farm. the managment practices are starting to show down in that area, even though i cant say that, that particular deer would of been killed if it wasnt for the rain. those swamps hold some monsters and they dont show in daytime much at all or ever. deans buck is a great deer and hunts with a great group of guys, glad to see one of my friends picture posted everywhere.