PDA

View Full Version : New Hoyt Pro Shop

VeroShooter
March 17th, 2010, 12:41 PM
A great new Hoyt Pro shop just opened up in Palm Bay. It is Southern Draw Outfitters and Josh and Chris already have a bunch of bows in stock and ready to help. I found them because I needed some warranty work and stumbled in basically right when they were opening.
They took care of me super fast so I just wanted to give them a big:thumbs_up and plug for their new shop. With their great attitudes they will be around for a long while

Southern Draw Outfitters
479 Martin Rd Suite 3
Palm Bay, FL 32909

321-676-8712

Tell them Mike sent ya!:)

marshrabbitt
March 23rd, 2010, 09:31 AM
Sounds Great...now we won't have to deal with those "Other" guys in town.

VeroShooter
March 23rd, 2010, 11:41 AM
You're funny:D

VeroShooter
March 23rd, 2010, 11:42 AM
I was jut up there and they are gradually getting everything in stock that they need. They do have a good inventory of Hoyts on the wall already.

lucasinpsj
March 24th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Sounds Great...now we won't have to deal with those "Other" guys in town.

AMEN...... They actually had their Hoyt dealership pulled. I shoot and deal with D&E Hardware in Mims who is also a Hoyt dealer. If your up that way check them out. About a mile north of SR46 on US1.

VeroShooter
March 25th, 2010, 10:49 AM
I didn't start the thread to bash anyone or promote a lot of shops. I just wanted to let others know of a new shop that just opened. I don't want anyone to say that I was bashing "the other guys" or spreading rumors true or otherwise because that was not my intention.

pepi
March 26th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Stop being a troublemaker Mike! LOL

VeroShooter
March 30th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Stop being a troublemaker Mike! LOL

I'm so sorry Pepi! Are you coming up this way any time soon? I'll set up a personal 3D course to get you ready for Augusta