PDA

View Full Version : Strother Archery

nailzcb
March 17th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Just found out that Strother Archery will be at Ozark Sportsman Supply, in Tontitown, Ar. on 412 on April 3rd.
Will be able to shoot all the bows.

ozarkmtnhunter
March 17th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Dang it! Opening day of the youth turkey hunt. I am booked up with the kids. Oh well I would rather watch a big ol gobbler strut in to 20 guage range anyway. Ya'll have fun!

gindog1
April 2nd, 2010, 10:35 PM
I think I heard AtoZ in amla was getting them too

talon1961
April 4th, 2010, 10:35 PM
I think I heard AtoZ in amla was getting them too

A to Z is not going to carry Strothers, however, they are now an Elite dealer! They can order and sell G5 Quest bows also, but will not stock them due to a contract with Elite.

Are Ozarks Sportsmans' in Tontitown going to keep them in stock, or are they just going to be able to order them?

gindog1
April 4th, 2010, 11:47 PM
I just heard it, I don't think I would buy for them(A to Z) even if they are or not saling them

talon1961
April 4th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I have been in there quite a bit and talked with the tech in the archery department. His prices are a little too high for what he's selling. However, the prices he quoted me on the 2010 Elites are on par with others around the area. I think I can beat his price a little with some shopping around, but they are not that bad. I asked him about Strother's bows before spring break and he said the only places around here that sold them that he knew of were in Tontitown and Malvern I believe.

nailzcb
April 5th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Ozark Sportsman is going to stock them, but Strother is behind on orders. So who knows when that will be.
They are very nice bows. Fit and finish is real nice. They all were quiet and very fast. Held good, had lots of fun busting some nocks.
I liked the Inspire the best.