PDA

View Full Version : Membership to Southwind Outdoors for sale

jrober4
March 17th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I have one membership available to southwind outdoors. the club currently has 300,000 acres leased in 17 different states. as a member you can reserve the area you are hunting and have it to your self or invite other club members to join your reservation. Family members of the primary member are allowed to hunt club land as long as the primary member is with them. guests are allowed for a daily charge or the member can purchase a floating guest pass and take a guest every time he goes without a daily charge. The club is explained on their website at www.southwindoutdoors.com. to become a member there is a onetime joining fee of $995 plus dues but the membership I am selling is for a friend who is getting out of the club and wants $500 for his. the dues are currently $245 every three months but by buying this membership, you will lock in at his rate of $225 every three months. I know this isn't the time of year when most people are looking to join a new camp but this is a good deal if anyone is interested. if you will go to the website i listed you can see where all the land that is currently leased is and see some pictures of the animals taken there. pm me or give me your phone number if you have any questions or are interested. thanks, john

jrober4
April 5th, 2010, 02:47 AM
ttt

jrober4
September 26th, 2010, 02:49 PM
ttt

bbarnett51
January 17th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Pm sent

GoneUser1
January 19th, 2011, 02:23 PM
sounds a little fishy to me