Archery Talk Forum banner

Natural Dam 3-D Archery

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  arkansasdrew 
#1 ·
Begining our fourth season, this 3-D course is set up with 27 Rinehart targets.
We are open during the week from 8AM until just before dark. Located thrity minutes from Fort Smith on highway 59N .6 mile north of mile marker 12 on the right. Seasonal memberships available or shoot by the round, just $15. Tournaments held every Sunday afternoon starting at 1:30-2:00. Call 479-719-3667 for more information.

#9 ·
I read the first post and was jacked up because I live about 1.5hrs from ft smith and this would be awesome...then I seen when it was posted. I'm hoping someone can confirm if it's open or closed, or even if there is something of the sort on the west side of the state.

#14 ·
No problem. If you wanted a video tour, Greg reviewed it on his YouTube channel called 3D archery. That is actually how I found out about it.

#15 ·
Btw, they said they would love to host a 3D tournament. They just need someone with experience to come and show them the ropes.

#16 ·
I will go look for that video to check out. That would be neat if they can find someone to help get a weekend tournament going. Unfortunately that guy is not me...I just picked up archery in March but can't seem to get enough of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.