PDA

View Full Version : who to deal with...

tenpin
March 31st, 2010, 10:24 PM
I am in ft pierce but new to sight i shoot vero this past weekend. who would you deal with on a new bow set up for total 3d

JuniorsOutdoor
April 1st, 2010, 09:05 AM
I think you've got some decent shops up your way that could help you, but my shop is in Palm Beach County if you are looking for a Ben Pearson bow. They make such a good bow, I've chosen to only sell for them. Check out my website and you can see the other companies that I am a dealer for. If there is anything I can do to help you let me know. I shoot the new Ben Pearson Advantage for competition. It is an unbelievable bow!

FLDXT
April 10th, 2010, 10:16 PM
There is a guy in Jupiter, his shop is called Pathfinder archery. He deals in Mathews. He is a good guy and won't let you leave until the bow is perfect! He works out of his house, he has a shop on the bottom floor, but he really does great work. I have been to numerous shops in the area and even sent my bow to GA to get tuned up because of past experiences but this is who I use now. I live less then 5 minutes from one and will drive the extra 45 min to go to Pathfinder. I have not been to the poster's shop above.