PDA

View Full Version : Wild Boar hunt in FT Meyers area

cubdrvr
April 5th, 2010, 04:06 AM
I will be down visiting family in the Ft Meyers area sometime mid to late april. And I would like to combine that with some "ME" time when there. Does any one have information on setting up a pig hunt. I would prefer a fair chase hunt vs using dogs. Public land with a resonable chance of success would be great, But I am not opposed to going with a recomeded outfitter.

tenpin
April 5th, 2010, 11:21 PM
check around the okeechobee area several outfitters and not to far from the west coast. I got permission to hunt several big pastures bow only no dogs but the man is out of state with gate keys.I'm in fort pierce east coast. lot of big hogs but he said yes but I aint going till i get the gate keys dont feel right

FredGarvin
April 6th, 2010, 11:49 PM
I will be down visiting family in the Ft Meyers area sometime mid to late april. And I would like to combine that with some "ME" time when there. Does any one have information on setting up a pig hunt. I would prefer a fair chase hunt vs using dogs. Public land with a resonable chance of success would be great, But I am not opposed to going with a recomeded outfitter.

Just FYI on Public Land... I don't believe there will be any opportunity whatsoever to hunt hog on WMA's during April. Wish I had an outfitter recommendation for you, but I do all of my hunting on WMA lands and wouldnt' know one.

rum3002576
April 7th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Im not sure how far ft meyers is from Cocoa but i have hunted with an Outfitter there and they really know there stuff. www.nativesonshunting.com
tell them Matt from Pa sent ya...:thumbs_up

Lefty18
April 8th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Im not sure how far ft meyers is from Cocoa but i have hunted with an Outfitter there and they really know there stuff. www.nativesonshunting.com
tell them Matt from Pa sent ya...:thumbs_up

Cocoa is on the Atlantic, Ft Myers on the Gulf. Probably a good three hours or more apart. Never driven from Ft Myers to Cocoa though, so I could be wrong.

I can't think of their names now, but there's a couple brothers who run a hot hunting operation right outside of Ft Myers on their farm.

SilverFlash
April 20th, 2010, 07:20 PM
http://peaceriveroutfitters.com/

Have hunted hogs several times with these guys. Plenty of hogs on property, will set you up right for bowhunting. First class outfit.

They have stands inside and out of high fence. With hogs, they do not pay much attention to the fence anyway, if they want in/out they are going.

Prices reasonable and no need for license.

Guy named Lucky runs the place. Have fun!

Slinging
April 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM
there is one in arcadia called razor ranch which is not far from ft meyers at all they do axis hunts too site is razzorranch.com phone # 239-850-3063 I have been thinking of going there but haven't yet they were offering a freezer filler 2 axis does 2 meat hogs 2 hunters for 995 if you use they let me know how it was

FordF150
May 1st, 2010, 11:20 AM
call ken benris 561 772 8162 150.00 20.00 to clean them in okeechobee
need despot dates time one day hunt

Slinging
May 25th, 2010, 01:58 PM
did you ever find a place in time to go???

huntftmyers
February 16th, 2012, 02:32 PM
i have a place for you to go hunt no dogs 4000 acres right in ftmyers pleanty of hogs for that time of year

apreni
February 18th, 2012, 02:37 AM
@huntftmyers is that a private property? A friend of mine and I would like a private property to hunt from rabbits to hogs with airgun rifles. I would like to know the details, how much do you charge etc.
Thanks, Roni.

theelkfish
February 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM
I will be in the FtMyers/Sarasota area feb24-mar1 and looking to shoot a hog or bowfish. Let me know if you can point me in the right direction. Thnx