PDA

View Full Version : Kids Shoot I need Help

bout
April 7th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I need your Help!!!!!!!!!

On the weekend of May 15 mark your calendars if you have some free time and want some great fun I need your help working with some great kids wanting to learn about archery…. I will feed you and find you a camp site if you need one…..

I will be hosting my 7th bi-annual Kids Archery event we hold at Roaring River State Park in conjunction with the Missouri Dept. of Conservation this event we will have approx. 1700 to 2000 kids from all over the Mid-west states.

So I am also looking for product donations for this event. After the kids shoot with one of our instructors they come back and see me where they get to shoot for a prize and that is where your donations come into play…

So if you are wanting some great exposure for your archery products PM and I can get you info..

fishmannyj
April 7th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Dont have any products to push.Will try to keep the date open to come donate some time helping the younguns. The 15th is still a ways of for my planning. Sounds like a good time for the kids. Gonna bring my trout pole for the late evening bite!!

GoneUser1
April 8th, 2010, 11:40 PM
hey, you should get NASP involved. they are super. im going to send you a pm, on maybe a contact.