PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas AT Hog Hunt

ARBowHuntr
May 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Awhile back we had talked about trying to put together an Arkansas AT Hog Hunt some where. I just wanted to touch base withe everybody again and see who would be interested, also when and where we would want to try and have the hunt. Hope everybody is hanging in there over the long summer.

johnf
May 27th, 2010, 11:38 PM
I'd love to do a hog hunt. Hey didn't you used to be in texarkana. BTW I've got two robinhoods with the edge. :shade:

d3coy_duck
May 29th, 2010, 01:24 AM
I know a great area but it will not open until sept 2'nd I think. I would have to get a regulations book to check.

bigdoglanyards
May 30th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Would love to find a place to hunt hogs here in the Crawford cty area (not on chaffee). Any one have any good Ideas?

jna329
June 1st, 2010, 11:31 AM
Would love it. Set it up and I will help if I can.

ARBowHuntr
June 1st, 2010, 03:51 PM
What about public land, does anybody know where might be the best place for a group of us to go out and camp and hunt? If someone could start throwing some ideas out there I wouldn't mind trying to start organizing the hunt.

d3coy_duck
June 8th, 2010, 09:46 PM
What about public land, does anybody know where might be the best place for a group of us to go out and camp and hunt? If someone could start throwing some ideas out there I wouldn't mind trying to start organizing the hunt.

I'm organizing a hunt for early September on public land. I have a few commited to going but there may be room for more.

ARBowHuntr
June 9th, 2010, 05:49 PM
PM Sent

d3coy_duck
June 9th, 2010, 08:18 PM
PM Sent

Answered

gindog1
June 11th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Ide be up for a hog hunt. I will be moveing back to No little Rock here in june. Anyone wont to help me move and I need a rent house if any know of one 3 or 4 bed room?