PDA

View Full Version : The Custom Shop at Wallace Brook Archery- String Package Deal

WallaceB String
June 1st, 2010, 05:16 PM
http://www.wallacebrookarchery.com/W1.jpg
The Custom Shop at Wallace Brook Archery will provide a custom made set of string and cables made to your specifications using only the finest materials from BCY Inc. Virtually any component of your string or cable is customizable, you can choose string and serving colors from the entire BCY Inc. line.

The string material is the new BCY Trophy, loops are served with clear .014 Halo, all end servings are .014 Halo and center served with 62XS. Every string set also includes a size 24 "D"-Loop string, installed peep sliders, peep and nock set tying thread. Further customizing with STS serving and Speed Nocks can be provided upon request. Post manufacturing the strings are treated with a Scent free, water and abrasion resistant super silicone formula wax.

All strings are hand built and then served with a motorized server to insure consistent servings with no peep rotation. Strings are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship for a period of 12 months of shooting.

The Custom Shop has a standard turn around time of 5 working days after receipt of payment and bow specifications, rush service can be available upon request.

In addition,1 walk back tuning target and 12-Seven inch targets are provided so that you will be able to sight in your new string!

http://www.wallacebrookarchery.com/W3.jpghttp://www.wallacebrookarchery.com/W2.jpg
The Ordering process at has two steps which makes customization easier for you. The first step is to make your purchase at the Custom Shop Store, at the end of your purchase you will be directed to the Custom Shop Work Order where you build the strings to your specifications. If you prefer you can just submit your work order prior to purchasing for evaluation and the custom shop can send you an invoice. It is recommended that you down load and print the Custom Shop String and Cable Layout Work Sheet prior to completing the work order so that you will have all the specifications available to build your string.The Custom Shop has an extensive Library of string specifications, so if you are in need of assistance please feel free to contact us.

Pricing

Entire sets which require string & cable or string and two cables $65.00
Shoot thru systems $85.00
String $35.00
Bus or control Cable $30.00

All prices include first class shipping USPS.
www.wallacebrookarchery.com (http://www.wallacebrookarchery.come)

WallaceB String
September 29th, 2010, 08:19 AM
ttt

Turkeyflacx2
October 2nd, 2010, 02:59 AM
Bump for great strings! I will be ordering another set soon.

WallaceB String
October 4th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks Turkeyflacx2, is the set for your Guardian or another bow.

Turkeyflacx2
October 14th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Another set for my Guardian!

WallaceB String
November 30th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Makes great stocking stuffers!

WallaceB String
December 12th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Now to the end of December, complete sets will be on sale for $55.00, that is a saving of $10.00 of the regular price.

jayc1471
December 23rd, 2010, 11:59 AM
Luther, I need a set for another AM-35, but don't have the measurements for the servings, etc., yet. I'll get the info together (unless you already have the info saved from the last AM-35 set you made me...) and be sending you another order. Thanks and hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.

Jay

WallaceB String
December 23rd, 2010, 01:25 PM
Jay, Merry Christmas to you as well. I keep all custom shop work orders on file, all you need to do is fill a new work order with your color selections.
Thanks,
Luther

jayc1471
January 5th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Quality strings and 1st class service........

Thanks Luther!

WallaceB String
January 5th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Jay, thank you for the business.

WallaceB String
January 6th, 2011, 01:33 PM
January special: Get a free tube of BCY X-Wax with every string set ordered!!!!

WallaceB String
January 9th, 2011, 10:36 AM
ttt

jayc1471
January 16th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Another order sent Luther.........thanks again.

WallaceB String
January 20th, 2011, 12:23 PM
ttt

jayc1471
January 21st, 2011, 12:10 PM
Couple pics of Luther's threads.......GREAT strings - if anybody wants to ask me any questions about my experiences w/ this mans strings, craftsmanship, etc.., by all means feel free to PM me.

WallaceB String
January 23rd, 2011, 10:47 PM
Jay,

The matching Limb Driver looks great, thanks for posting the pictures.

Couple pics of Luther's threads.......GREAT strings - if anybody wants to ask me any questions about my experiences w/ this mans strings, craftsmanship, etc.., by all means feel free to PM me.

jayc1471
January 24th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Luther, I received the last order today and just finished installing them. I haven't put the Limb Driver cable on yet as the strings came before the LD (ordered them the same day :wink:). As soon as I get the LD, I'll finish it and post some pics of this latest set. BTW, the LD cables look absolutely awesome, and the smaller end loops fit like a glove.

I just got another AM-35 in today for another guy, and will be ordering another set in a couple weeks......I'm thinking florescent green and silver w/ black serving this time - what do you think?

WallaceB String
January 24th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Jay,
The flo green with silver is a great combination and the black serving really stands out.
Thanks,
Luther

UT Elk Stalker
January 27th, 2011, 11:54 AM
You guys will not be disappointed with Luther's strings. They are TOP NOTCH!! I have been shooting them since Feb 10 and have had no issues with with them. Everything is still in tune. I have even had some of the bow shops comment on how well they were made.

Give them a shot!

jayc1471
January 27th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Luther, finally installed the LD and let me tell you, everything is spot on once again! I'll try to get some good pics in the next day or two (in good lighting) so everyone can see how good these look.

PM on it's way for that Florescent green / silver w/ black serving.

Thanks again.

WallaceB String
January 27th, 2011, 10:37 PM
PM Sent Jay.

Thanks Luther

WallaceB String
January 27th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Glad to here from you, the Trophy material is great and really holds up.

You guys will not be disappointed with Luther's strings. They are TOP NOTCH!! I have been shooting them since Feb 10 and have had no issues with with them. Everything is still in tune. I have even had some of the bow shops comment on how well they were made.

Give them a shot!

luloff18
January 28th, 2011, 01:18 AM
ttt for some great strings

jayc1471
January 28th, 2011, 11:59 AM
PM Sent Jay.

Thanks Luther

PM returned - payment sent, thanks again Luther.

WallaceB String
January 31st, 2011, 12:13 PM
All orders shipped, Thanks!

jayc1471
February 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Pictures don't do Luther's strings justice folks - every set I have gotten thus far have been flawless and settle perfectly - install, measure for specs, time the cams, send a couple arrows down range, and that's it.....they never move! Servings are absolutely dead on the money and don't seperate on hard bends.

If you're looking for an awesome set of strings and 1st class service, Wallace B. Archery is the place to get them. I ordered this set on Friday - they shipped on Monday!

jayc1471
February 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Bump for GREAT service and strings!

Turkeyflacx2
February 9th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Going to shoot Vegas with my strings I ordered a while back and they are still in great shape with no changes since installed! Great strings and customer service!

WallaceB String
February 9th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Good luck Turkeyflacx2 in your upcoming shoot in Vegas!

jayc1471
February 11th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Thank you for the dedication and QUICK turn around Luther!

WallaceB String
February 14th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Jayc1471,
Your order shipped today, the Flo yellow with white/black looks great!

jayc1471
February 17th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Jayc1471,
Your order shipped today, the Flo yellow with white/black looks great!

I was worried how they would look Luther, but they do look awesome - thanks again!

jayc1471
February 22nd, 2011, 07:18 PM
Bump for 1st class strings and service!

jayc1471
March 1st, 2011, 03:51 PM
ttt

shuttle1
March 10th, 2011, 07:58 AM
These are the best strings I've ever had guys! I've had mine on since the end of last spring, and they still look great, shoot great, and have NEVER twisted once!! Bump for a great guy!

Turkeyflacx2
April 2nd, 2011, 10:41 PM
TTT for great strings!

ruttnwapati
February 20th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Had string sets made for a couple of bows. Great strings and 1st class customer service.

conggek
March 16th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Luther, Send my order today, Flo purple + Royal Blue. should be a stand out string. Hope to get it soon.

artycat
March 16th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Would you have the measurements for a Hoyt Trykon JR? I've got the lengths of all 3 but don't have the serving measurements. Thanks, Artycat