PDA

View Full Version : Mix & Match Arrows @ South Shore!

SouthShoreRat
June 7th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Hello everyone!

For a some time we have been working to add a less expensive shipping option for small orders. We are happy to announce we have been able to add 1st Class Mail. Using this option on small items under 13 ounces could save you up to 50% on shipping.

We are also very pleased to announce a new way to purchase arrows. We have added what we call Mix & Match Arrows. You can now buy any number of arrows with any standard vanes and in any spine combination without paying an up charge for buying less than a dozen of each. You can even Mix & Match different arrow manufactures arrows without an up charge for buying less than a dozen.

All arrows will still come spline tested, indexed, cut and squared free! We have made one change, we can no longer offer solid color arrow wraps free. Solid color wraps are still available at a cost of $0.25 ea. or $3.00 per dozen with your arrow or shaft purchase.

Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by our online store.

ike_osu
June 7th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Being able to buy just a few arrows in different spines is an awesome service. I have found it best to try several different spines to find the one that works. The charts do not always give you the best arrow for your set-up

05_sprcrw
June 25th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Awesome Jerry! I will be ordering more arrows from you soon. The axis st's you built me last year are fabulous but want to try some thing new. Probably a heavier arrow.

Dustin

1snapple
June 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Sweet!!!! I think I need 7 more victory vforces. One thing though, the fusion vanes held very well to the wrap, but the wrap somehow detached from the arrow.

SouthShoreRat
July 13th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Sweet!!!! I think I need 7 more victory vforces. One thing though, the fusion vanes held very well to the wrap, but the wrap somehow detached from the arrow.
I havent had any other customers inform me of wraps coming off so it may have been the set used on your arrows. If you would like to return (it/them) I will redo it for you.

tobin01
July 13th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Being able to buy just a few arrows in different spines is an awesome service. I have found it best to try several different spines to find the one that works. The charts do not always give you the best arrow for your set-up

This is exactly why I use SouthShore for all my arrows. Jerry does a great job building arrows and has great customer service.

SouthShoreRat
July 13th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone!

For a some time we have been working to add a less expensive shipping option for small orders. We are happy to announce we have been able to add 1st Class Mail. Using this option on small items under 13 ounces could save you up to 50% on shipping.

We are also very pleased to announce a new way to purchase arrows. We have added what we call Mix & Match Arrows. You can now buy any number of arrows with any standard vanes and in any spine combination without paying an up charge for buying less than a dozen of each. You can even Mix & Match different arrow manufactures arrows without an up charge for buying less than a dozen.

All arrows will still come spline tested, indexed, cut and squared free! We have made one change, we can no longer offer solid color arrow wraps free. Solid color wraps are still available at a cost of $0.25 ea. or $3.00 per dozen with your arrow or shaft purchase.

Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by our online store.

I have received PMs telling me I may have spelled spine incorrectly.

There is a difference in Spine and Spline. Spine is the number assigned to the shaft by the manufacture to determine the stiffness of the arrow, Spline is the point on the shaft where the carbon is lapped during the manufacturing process. Spline testing is finding this thick wall or heavy spot of the shaft and indexing the nocks to that point on the shaft. This somewhat improves the consistency of a given group of arrows.