PDA

View Full Version : Need Hunter to Share my SW WIS Hunting Lease

ArcheryBart
June 26th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I have access to 60 Acres of Hunting Land in Sauk County, 10 miles from the city of Plain in SW Wisconsin and am looking for 1 other bowhunter to share the lease with me.

Lease includes exclusive bowhunting rights for the WI bow-season. 40 acres wooded, 20 acres crops. Neighbors are decent. Approx. cost of the bowhunting lease is $1350, looking to split evenly. Last year, a 182 buck was taken on this land. If interested in more information, please send me a PM. If you are comfortable providing me your email address in the PM, I will be able to send you some jpgs of the deer taken in the last couple years, and ariel links of the land.

Thanks, ArcheryBart

bluelund79
July 6th, 2010, 12:26 PM
You would have had a partner if I didn't just have spinal decompression and a diskectomy, that is one of my favorite places to hunt, and me and my buddy just lost our access this past winter...Good luck to you, and if it is still open next year, keep me in mind!

duxnlabz
July 18th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Bart, have you found anyone yet?

ArcheryBart
July 21st, 2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the interest guys. I have decided to just lease the whole thing myself this year. It was really stressing me out not having a place to hunt waiting for someone to join me, so i just coughed up the cash by myself. Yikes, but about the same as a good 1 week guided whitetail hunt. I will probably be back looking for a partner next year, just need to get it wrapped up by May in 2011 to keep me stress free. Good luck to you all. Bart

Redclub
July 23rd, 2010, 07:58 PM
Better than golf:mg: Price is about what good hunting land is going for. Taxes are probably that
Redclub