PDA

View Full Version : Indoor archery range

b3pc
July 3rd, 2010, 11:17 AM
:welcome:Archery Range open in pinellas park.
location 1/2 mile north of the store.
BILL JACKSON
9501 US19 NORTH
PINELLAS PARK FL 33782
PH 727-576-4169

The Range is open Saturdays @ 10:am by Appointment. Please call to let us know that you plan to use the Range.

Also look us up on http://billjacksons.com/archery.php

Deadeye101
July 8th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I live in St Pete and am always looking for a new place to shoot!!! Just a few questions though: 1)How much are your range fees and how long can you shoot for pertaining to the range fee? 2)Does there have to be a predetermined amount of people that want to shoot before the range will be opened or is it open every Saturday? 3)What is the maximum distance that you can shoot from on your range? 4)Do you offer any indoor leagues?

Thanks in advance for your time it is greatly appreciated! I look very forward to hearing from you soon!!!

b3pc
July 9th, 2010, 06:11 PM
The range fee is $15.00 pr Hr.
The range will open for 1 shooter.
The fee for crossbows $ 20.00 pr Hr.
Most shooting is @20 yrds.
Have a 30 yrd lane
Just need to know in advance of shooters on Sat.
You can see more details at www.billjacksons.com and click on the archery.

Thank you Deadeye101

Call any time 727-576-4169

Jeff Burris
August 5th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Awesome :) !!!
I sort of forgot about BJ's -- why I don't know, since I think the family probably got archery equipment there when I was a kid (and scuba). I got an unbeatable deal on a wetsuit last time I went. That's awesome to know I can go there, shoot, and look around. I'm not all that much of a hunter, so I need all the target destinations & events I can get, esp. after I brush back up on my skills for a couple months, regarding events and competitions. Thanks for the heads' up -- you'll see Tina and me both real soon.

runnningonempty
December 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
We recently moved to Holiday from Ocala..Thanks for posting this..We are on our way tomorrow morning to shop at the store..AWESOME SUCCESS STORY old school business !!..Not much left like this in this country..DAAM SHAME!