PDA

View Full Version : New South Florida dealer

JuniorsOutdoor
July 3rd, 2010, 09:53 PM
I don't think I've put it in this thread yet, but there is a new dealer in South Florida (Palm Beach County). Back in January I started Junior's Outdoor selling bows for Ben Pearson Archery, Alpen Optics, and Victory Archery. Since then I've picked up TruBall, SureLoc, American Whitetail Targets, Doinker, and most recently Strother Archery. I'm not looking to add every brand of bow to my lineup. I really believe in the bows that I sell, and know that they are just as good if not better than the big names you all know. I am building a different kind of company, focused on selling products that I believe in and making sure that service work is done right. I am a successful competition archer who has set several state records this past year so you can be assured that I know how to set up a bow. I'm also a custom string builder. I'm really excited about the quality of strings I've been able to produce. You can find me several places, www.juniorsoutdoor.com, the monthly gun show at the Palm Beach fairgrounds, competitions across the state of Florida, and at Gold Coast Archers in Delray Beach. I'll be there making sure I can be the best shooter I can, and helping out other shooters. If I can be of help to any of you, just give me a holler.

AGPank
July 7th, 2010, 10:35 PM
I've started ordering my stuff from John to support a local business. I've also searched the internet and he has great prices and great service. My next strings will be coming from you too.

JuniorsOutdoor
July 7th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I've started ordering my stuff from John to support a local business. I've also searched the internet and he has great prices and great service. My next strings will be coming from you too.
Thanks AGPank. It sure is appreciated. Catch you this weekend.

STUDENT-ARCHER
July 7th, 2010, 11:20 PM
from Jax Bch, will look up your site...welcome to AT!

MIKEY CUSTOM-G
July 29th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I have a young kid at work who has a AR 34 cam and a half. He is wanting new strings and cables. i was going to order a set from Visco or nathan brooks,,,but being you are local (i live in delray) maybe I'll send him to you.

you'll have to restring hima nd reset and paper tune him in because he is hunting with the bow not target shooting.

i'll make mention of it to him. He was asking me last week what to do and i was DREADING resetting up the bow myself after putting on new strings,,,i don't even do it for myself. So you might be a God send for me !!! lol...Why ??? Cause I gave him this addiction....lol and he looks to me for advice.

JuniorsOutdoor
July 29th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I have a young kid at work who has a AR 34 cam and a half. He is wanting new strings and cables. i was going to order a set from Visco or nathan brooks,,,but being you are local (i live in delray) maybe I'll send him to you.

you'll have to restring hima nd reset and paper tune him in because he is hunting with the bow not target shooting.

i'll make mention of it to him. He was asking me last week what to do and i was DREADING resetting up the bow myself after putting on new strings,,,i don't even do it for myself. So you might be a God send for me !!! lol...Why ??? Cause I gave him this addiction....lol and he looks to me for advice.
Sure, send him my way. I'll have him up and rolling in a few days. Tuned and everything! Are you a member at Gold Coast?

MIKEY CUSTOM-G
July 30th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Sure, send him my way. I'll have him up and rolling in a few days. Tuned and everything! Are you a member at Gold Coast?

But I don't go there too often being I have a hunting lease in Palm City and whenever I get free time i'm hunting wit hthe bow instead of plinking arrows into foam....lol