PDA

View Full Version : Bob Lambeth's Custom Bow Grips......

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Hello Everyone... I Am Back And Getting Ready To Serve Your Needs Making The Ever Popular Bob Lambeth's Custom Bow Grips...Dymondwood Custom Bow Grips........
As Some of you Know I Have had Bad Luck with My Health And Practically Quit Making Grips for a Couple of Months.... I Will Be Taking Orders BUT They will be Limited To What My Health Will Let Me Do...I Won't be able to Work All Day Like Before....So What You Will Have To Do Is....(Contact Me In A PM Or Here in the Emporium)....This Is A MUST Before you Order...I Will Tell You Up Front When i Will Be Able to MAKE and Ship Your Order....
______________________________ ____________________________
To Order ......Please Read......
PM Me Or Write Me Here In The Manufacturers & Retailer Emporium...
Order Information.... I Will Need Very Important.....Please Read...
#1 Bow & Year Model...
#2 Hand That Pulls The String...
#3 DW-Number (Color) Dymondwood Chart...
I Will Help You In Picking a Nice Color For Your Bow If Need Be...
I Make 28 Different Models of Side Plates ...Ask Me If i Make Your Model Bow Side Plates ....
______________________________ ______________________________
If I Have a Picture of the Grip You want for your Bow I Will send it to you ...
All Grips are Polished to a Very High Luster And The Feel Is Awesome....
I Will Be Posting a Lot Of Pictures So You may See The Colors more Clearly ..
There Are 38 Color Choices Available In The Ever Popular Dymondwood Wood...
Also Keep In Mind That the COLOR You See Here Will Differ In The Actuall
Side Plate Colors ...Also Some Colors Are Darker than The Picture Shows And Some Or Lighter..... Keep in Mind I Have No Control On Dymondwood Colors The Wood is Colored when it is Shipped to Me......It Cannot Be Changed To Other Colors...
______________________________ ______________________________ _
I Want to Welcome All of you and Thank You For Your Prvious Orders I Am Very Proud To Be A Archery Talk Member And Sponsor... Thanks....PS.. I Always Try to Get Back to Everyone As Soon as Times Permit ....
Thanks again.... Bob....
______________________________ ______________________________ ___
Sample Picture...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/001-53.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Bowtech Destroyer...
DW-22 Cherry/Black....
Note* The Cherry Is A Dark Red...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/004-28.jpg
______________________________ ______________________________ __
Athens Acomplice...
Some Like the Intergral Arrow Shelf And the Skeleton Cut.. Also Some Want the Screw Holes ...
Your Options Determines The Cost Of What You Want ...Please PM Bob What Options You Need...

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Dont Forget I Make 28 Models Of Different Bow Side Plates ....
These are Hoyt ...They Fit All The Hoyt Bows ...
DW-22 Cherry/Black..*Note The Cherry is a Dark Red...DW-33 Green/Black/Walnut..
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/002-42.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Here Is Something everyone wants for his NEW Carbon Matrix...
*Note The New Carbon Bows Have NO SCREW Holes... Installation Uses Double Sided Industrial Tape....Also If you want them to look like they have Screws I Do That Also ....Just another Custom Touch...Please Specify Dummy Screws For The Matrix When Talking with Bob About Ordering ....
DW-36 Kingsnake...With Dummy Screws ....
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/008-5.jpg

Mys2kal
July 10th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Whenever you can, I want a set of plates for my Destroyer 340. Is the cherry/black more like red or more like burgandy? Its hard to tell. I either want the cherry/black, or the ones that are black/dark gray or something like that. It is going on an all black bow.

little buddy
July 10th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Bob I love the side plates you made for my Carbon Matrix! The grip is perfect now and looks great. You made a super bow better.

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Hi Matt, Matt I Would be Most Happy to Make the Destroyer Plates For You ...Here's The Bad Part ....30 Day Wait...All Grips are $56.00 A Pair TYD...I Think i have talked with you sometime back ...Let Me Know ...Thanks ...Bob ...

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 08:04 PM
These are For The Onida Eagle...These Bows are Awesome ...Just looking at it makes you Go Wow...
They Take twice the material and time to make over a Pair that Fit the Hoyt Or Bowtech Bows ...If Intrested They Will run you a "C"note $100.00 Bill...TYD....Another "WOW" Possibly Two More WOWS....
DW-202 Black...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/004-29.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Anyone That Wants Pink I Have it in Stock Now....
This Pair are Bowtech... They Fit the 07-2010 Bowtech And Diamond ....
DW-Pink...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/002-63.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 10th, 2010, 11:32 PM
I Also Make The Bowtech (Sniper) Side Plates The Colors Stand out Nicely Due to there Odd Shape...DW-33 Green/Black/Walnut ...A Nice Color Match For The Real Tree Hardwood Camo Bows Or Limbs....
DW-33 Green/Black/Walnut...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/002-23.jpg

possum boy
July 10th, 2010, 11:52 PM
glad to hear you're back and doing well, your grips are quality and great to look at :D

bob_lambeth
July 11th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Note * To All the Guys that have Red/Black Strings on your Bow ...Like the New Bowtechs and Hoyts......As you can See in the Pictures that are posted (Scroll Down) Post #2..the DW-22 Cherry/Black 2 Color Dymondwood is Far from being a Cherry Color ...It looks like Burgandy ..It Is Awfull ...The Vender Or Manufacturer Goofed on the Color Mix Or Did Something to Cause the Final Color to be a Lot Darker Than the Previous colored DW-22 Cherry/Black...I Do Have Dymondwood that will match a lot better than the DW-22 Cherry/Black that is being offered by everyone ...
One is The DW-32 It is a 3 Color wood that has a layer of Walnut with it...
The Other is the DW-29 it is a 3 Color wood Cherry/Black/Oak...
Here they are for color reference Only...
DW-32 Cherry/Walnut/Black...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/003-10.jpg
And The DW-29 Also for color Reference only Cherry/Black/Oak..
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/003-16.jpg
Let Me Hear from you on these Colors Please ...Hopefully the Dymondwood Manufacturer will loose enough buisness on their Burgundy/Black Wood to get it Right ...It Takes 6 weeks to make the Layered Colored Dymondwood ...

bob_lambeth
July 11th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Side Plates For Your Mathews....Experience Consistant Shooting Off The Riser With Your Mathews...The Thumb Rest Will give your Hand The Same Place On The Bow Every Shot..Side Plates Also Reduces Bow/Hand Torque ...Give Your Bow The Sweet Look ...PM Me For More Details ....
DW-15 Yellow/Black...Simply Awesome......
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/MyPictures226-1.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 11th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Mathews .....(Catch Me If You Can)....You Just Got To Love the Prettiest Grips Ever Sold On Archery Talk...Perfect Fit Perfect Craftsmanship... I Wouldn Settle for anything Less ...Made With Pride And Excellence in the USA...
DW-32 Cherry/Walnut/Black...............DW-33 Green/Black/Walnut...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/MyPictures169.jpg

frankchugga
July 11th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Bob: Great to hear you're feeling better and are back to making great looking grips! PM sent to you for Destroyer sideplates.

bob_lambeth
July 11th, 2010, 11:49 PM
NOTICE...NOTICE...NOTICE...NOT ICE..................
Everyone READ The First Post ...Very Important ....DO NOT ORDER UNTILL YOU TALK WITH ME.....PM OR Here in the Emporium ...You Guys are NOT Reading The # 1 Post ....Read It BEFORE YOU ORDER.....

Greg / MO
July 12th, 2010, 12:14 AM
Bob, in your first post what's the color called in the top row, third from the left? Sort of wood colored...

And do you have anyhting gray -- or possibly even a tan/gray laminate?

Thanks!

bob_lambeth
July 12th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Hi Greg, That Pair is DW-26 Its colors are Natural/Walnut/Chestnut....
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/001-53.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 12th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Notice.... OK Guy's IT Is Very Important that you read My First Post Here In The Manufactures Retailer Emporium..... Instructions are there for you to read and ASK "HOW LONG IT WILL BE FOR YOU TO GET YOUR ORDER" ....If You Dont Know Your Going to be PM'm Bob And Asking (WHERE ARE MY GRIPS) ...What I Am Trying to do is get this Done Up Front ...My Time Is Very Important ...I Would Love to Chat More But "DO NOT HAVE THE TIME"....
Thank You AND Take a Moment and Read The Post #1 Scroll back to the First Post And Read It !!!!.......Bob...

bob_lambeth
July 12th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Notice.... OK Guy's IT Is Very Important that you read My First Post Here In The Manufactures Retailer Emporium..... Instructions are there for you to read and ASK "HOW LONG IT WILL BE FOR YOU TO GET YOUR ORDER" ....If You Dont Know Your Going to be PM'm Bob And Asking (WHERE ARE MY GRIPS) ...What I Am Trying to do is get this Done Up Front ...My Time Is Very Important ...I Would Love to Chat More But "DO NOT HAVE THE TIME"....
Thank You AND Take a Moment and Read The Post #1 Scroll back to the First Post And Read It !!!!.......Bob...

Please Read Do Not Order Untill you read Post # one (1)....Bob...

bob_lambeth
July 13th, 2010, 02:03 AM
04-06 Bowtech Allegiance And More....
DW-42 Blue/Black/Walnut....
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/DSC00656.jpg

bob_lambeth
July 13th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Hi I'm (Joe) Have a Draft on the House ....
While Looking At Some Great And Pretty Grips....
Be Sure You Have Read The #1 Post Its Impotant to Bob And Will be To You Also ...Read Read Read....http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/set1_draught2.gifThanks Joe....

bob_lambeth
July 13th, 2010, 09:12 PM
He Bob, Have A Draft.....http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/set1_draught2.gif

bob_lambeth
July 14th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Hi Again Bob ...Have Another....http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/set1_draught2.gifMake Sure you Tell Everyone They NEED To Read Your Number 1 Post It's Very Important...Read,Read,Read....

bob_lambeth
July 14th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I'll Have one more then i have to go to work...I got a lot of grips to make .....
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/set1_draught2.gif

AmishArcher
July 14th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Good to hear you're feeling better Bob!

Folks, one of the classiest guys on AT here. If you've ever wanted to really set your bow off, Bob's custom grips are awesome!

bob_lambeth
July 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Hi Seth,It's Mighty Nice to Hear From You ....Thank You For The Prayers .....

Ok Guys, I Am Going To Ask You To HOLD Your ORDERS UNTILL I Can Get Some Of Them Filled That I Already Have ....I Will Post A Go Ahead And Order When i Get This Done ...Thank You ...Bob ...

mattheww1377
July 15th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Hello Bob glad to see you are back. Hope your health holds up for you now. You are still in our prayers.

bob_lambeth
July 15th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Hi Matthew, Hey Matt, Keep the Prayers Coming ...God Knows i Really need them, Thanks Brother .....Bob ..

hoyt1941
July 15th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Bob - I have a 2004 Hoyt ultra tec left hand. The side plates are small. I am interested in a pair of cherry/black. Please tell me how much and when they can be delivered.

Hoyt1941
davfrydfc@aol.com

bob_lambeth
July 15th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Hi Everybody...Just a note to let you know i'm still here ...Some Days i feel ok and others i feel awful ...Please bear with me ....Bob ...

bob_lambeth
July 16th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Notice* Notice*Everyone Please read the #1 Post that i have written It is Very Important You have to read it to Understand Why there is a 30+ Day Turn Around time frame with All Orders...Thanks ...Bob ..

bob_lambeth
July 16th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Hey Guys, I'm Sorry to have a Cut Of Date But I Wont be taking any More Ofders Till Further Notice....Sorry Do Do This But I Am Booked Up For a Couple of Weeks .... Thanks Bob ...

bob_lambeth
August 1st, 2010, 11:57 AM
Hello Guy's, Guy's.... Well i am still around but Will Not Be Taking Any Orders Untill Further Notice...The Chemo i am Taking Keeps me I'll Most All of The Time ....Bear With me till the Fall I Will get Back To All Of You Then ....Thank You ...Bob Lambeth ....bob lambeths custom bow grips ......

Mys2kal
August 2nd, 2010, 12:05 AM
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well Bob. I will pray for you.

bob_lambeth
August 2nd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Thank You Matt..... I Hope that i will feel like making the Bow Grips Real Soon .....I Have 3 More Therapy Treatments And possible Radiation Treatments to go ...Hopefully it will go into remission and i will last a few more years ,God Willing.....Thanks Again....Bob ...

bob_lambeth
August 9th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Up Date From Bob....Guys Please DO Not Order Grips in my website...I will just have to send the payment back ...It is Most likly i will be out for 3-4 months ...NOT WEEKS 3-4 Months ....The chemo is really making me Sick....
Hopefully i can lick the Lung Cancer and get it into remission then i can get back to buisness....Thanks Everybody for Holding your orders Bob...

R0CKETMAN
August 15th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Prayers to ya Bob

CrazyN8ts
August 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Beautiful Grips...Get well soon.

bob_lambeth
August 16th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Thank you Nate,I Hope to be back making Bow Grips in the near future ...I Have 3 more months of Chemo Treatments and things are looking good ...I Know that i can't make any grips at present ...And i know how much you want them ...Please bear with me till i get the Cancer in remission ...Hopefull in 3-4 months Thanks guys your the greatest people on earth .....Bob ..

upserman
August 18th, 2010, 11:11 PM
I Bob. Sorry you hear you are having a tough time with your treatments. Your work certainly is missed but its time to really focus on getting better. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

Bob

bob_lambeth
August 18th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Thank You For The Kind Words Bob....You are a Kind person And i Really Appreciate You ...If you need anything on some of the older grips even a pattern i can send you one ...I have 28 different models to work with ...Let me know ...And thanks again ....Bob L.....

Tronjo
August 27th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Bob,
I sincerely wish a speedy recovery for you. You do nice work, and push me to improve my own craftmanship.

bob_lambeth
August 30th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Well AT Looks Great after the New Server has been applied.....

bob_lambeth
September 2nd, 2010, 09:48 AM
ttt.........

brandon1008
September 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM
Bob,

Id like to know what a set of grips either all BLUE or BLUE/BLACK for a Quest G5 Primal will run? Any picks would be great. Thanks.

bob_lambeth
September 8th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Thank you Guys for your Patience ...I Am still taking Kemo ...I hope to be back making Bow Grips in the near future ...Bob ..

Quackman20
September 8th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Hey Bob,

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope everything clears up. My dad is also going through chemo and got really sick after only one week of treatments, but he is pulling thru jus fine now and i know you will to Bob. We need ya back man, you make the best grips i have ever owned and I am in need of one for my Matrix.

Rob

bob_lambeth
September 9th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Thank you so much for the Encouragement Rob....Tell you dad i Know exactly what he is going thru....My Prayers Go out to him.I recieved my 5th treatment today and have 1 to go ...Every day since i started treatments there has been some kind of pane or other every single day ...Tell you dad to try and be strong as he can and i want God to bless Him and the whole family ...Thanks Rob.....
PS i hope i will be able to get back to making grips ...There the best thing that ever happened to me ....My Fingers and toes are Nub And tingle constantly I have trouble holding the little grips and working with my hands..... Thanks Again Bob...

3D Grandpa
September 18th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Bob, my prayers are with you. Wished there was more I could do to help than that. Hang in there buddy, we're all pulling for you!!!!!!

bob_lambeth
October 5th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Thaks Everyone ...

hoytbowhunter
October 24th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Hang in there BOB!!! Best custom grips I have ever seen PERIOD!! My prayers are with you buddy!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery and keep us updated!

jkm97
November 7th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Hey Mr. Bob. I tried to PM you but it said your inbox was full. Could you please contact me when you have time? I am interested in skeleton sideplates for an Athens Accomplice...

bob_lambeth
November 25th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Hello Everyone Bob Is Back Ready to make your Bow Grips ...You can tell me here on AT of thru my Web Site...
boblambethscustombowgrips.com. .....I've been away for several months taking treatment for Cancer in my lung ...I'm Back so send me your orders ...Thanks Bob Lambeth .....

bob_lambeth
November 25th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Checking to see if the Image works ....It Works ...Thanks ...Bob Is Back Order Now .....Thanks Bob ....
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/002-70.jpg

upserman
November 25th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hey Mr. Bob welcome back. Glad to hear you are doing Much better.. Take her easy now lol.

jdiesel
November 25th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Bob glad to see your doing better! happy thanksgiving Would like to get a set of side plates for my Hoyt... Please let me know what I got to do.

bob_lambeth
November 26th, 2010, 01:01 PM
PM Sent..OK Guy's Bob's Back Making Custom Bow Grips ....Order Your Make and the Color you want Today ....

bob_lambeth
November 29th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Ok I Have wrote to all of you that wanted to know when i would be back from the Cancer ...I'm happy to say that the Lord In Heaven Has Gave me New Life ....I Am Blessed and Happy to say Welcome to Bob Lambeths Custom Bow Grips ...Thank You ..Bob L.

bob_lambeth
November 30th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Hi Everyone i am so thankfull to be back doing the things i love like riding my motorcycle and making Bow Grips for your Bow ...Please let me hear from you as soon as possible ....Thanks and God Bless ....Bob L.

bob_lambeth
December 1st, 2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks again everyone ....It sure is great to be back doing something to occupy my Brain..I've been sitting and sleeping and doing nothing for 3 months with chemo sickness ......I'm so glad to be back making Grips ...Thanks ..Bob...

ibjpn
December 3rd, 2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome back Bob!!!

bob_lambeth
December 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Thank you so much Ivan ...It's so nice to hear from everyone ....Bob ..

bob_lambeth
December 5th, 2010, 06:18 PM
I Just gotta show you guy's my New Harley-Davidson XL 883 Sporster mmmm It's Nice...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/001-59.jpg

bob_lambeth
December 7th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I'm still here guys ...I started back making grips Despite the Cancer I have ....Thanks ...Bob ...

bob_lambeth
December 9th, 2010, 05:40 PM
I'm getting Stronger Every Day ...I Appreciate your Orders Guys ....Still making 28 Most Popular Bow Side Plate Grips......
With 38 Colors of Dymondwood for you to choose from ....A Color to match just about any Bow Or Accessories....
Thank You Guys and Merry Christmas to Everyone ....Bob ,,

Orangechilly
December 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Great looking grips and glad your doing better!

bob_lambeth
December 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Dear Bob, Just a few lines to tell you i seem to be getting stronger every day ....The Cancer has gotten into my Brain ...I am now on Radiation and have 5 more treatments to go....Hopefully it will shrink the small tumors and kill them ....I want to wish you the very best of luck for the up coming year of 2011...My it seems so far ahead than the 1950's Thru out my life i have seen a lot of new inventions and all the up to date tech. stuff...Wow What a Highly technical world we live in these days.....Everything seems to be built better and lasts so much longer than in the eariler days ...I Love your Work it is spot on in every detail ...Very nice indeed ....Thank you for your friendship and a very merry Christmas to you and your family ....Bob Lambeth....

possum boy
December 16th, 2010, 08:55 PM
great to hear you're doing well! hope you keep getting better!

ibjpn
December 19th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Bob,
I would like to order this grip color for a 2006 right handed Bowtech Allegiance PM sent. thanks, Ivan

bob_lambeth
December 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM
THank You Ivan, I'll get on them ASAP ....Bob ...

bob_lambeth
December 23rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
Thank You Everyone ...I Am Back Making what i have been told are the Most Beautiful Side Plates Availabe to the bow industry ...And I Agree they are Awesome ...The feel is like Velvet in you Hand ...I Make 28 Major Brands of side plates that fit and look the way YOU Want them ....Pick the DW-number (Color) you Like or want ...Visit Pay-Pal Or a MO will work and in just a short time you will get them and Its a Done Deal ...And as always Customer Service is my Number One Priority ......
I Want to Wish Everyone on AT A Very Merry Christmas And A Very Good Year For 2011 ....Bob L.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________
Grips Shown are Bowtech Destroyer DW-22 Red/Black....Made in Left Or Right Hand ....
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/006-12.jpg

Charman03
December 24th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Wow these are some sweet grips...Whats a hoyt set run? with the blue black and walnut, or just a blue and walnut.

bearbone
December 26th, 2010, 08:23 AM
are you still making bow grips? am interested in a set for pse

bob_lambeth
December 27th, 2010, 11:31 PM
All Grips are $56.00 A Pair TYD....Bearbone I Do make the PSE Grips Small Ones are $37.50 ... Let me know ...Thanks ..Bob ..

Pearson Guy
December 28th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Hi Bob,

Glad to see you "back in business". Hope you are doing well. Wonder if you make grips for a LH 2011 Hoyt Rampage XT. Looking for red and black. Thanks!

rackmasterlgw
December 29th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Bob,
Glad you back up and running.pm sent with questions.

bob_lambeth
December 29th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I Do Make The Hoyt Rampage Side Plates ....Let me know ...Thanks ....Bob ...

ex-wolverine
January 1st, 2011, 04:52 PM
Thats Awesome Bob, I was lost with out your grips! PM sent for an order...Im so glad you are doing well

I'm getting Stronger Every Day ...I Appreciate your Orders Guys ....Still making 28 Most Popular Bow Side Plate Grips......
With 38 Colors of Dymondwood for you to choose from ....A Color to match just about any Bow Or Accessories....
Thank You Guys and Merry Christmas to Everyone ....Bob ,,

LXKID32
January 3rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
cant wait to order some for my hoyt!!

bob_lambeth
January 3rd, 2011, 11:45 PM
BJ. I'm ready when you are ....Thanks ...Bob ...

LXKID32
January 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
BJ. I'm ready when you are ....Thanks ...Bob ...

just have a lot of stuff going on at the moment to buy these now. im glad to see you are feeling better bob! that is one thing i dont wish on anybody!

bob_lambeth
January 8th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I'm so glad to be back making grips ...I cant believe i've been out for 3 months ....So order yours when ready ...Thank You ...Bob ...THese are Bowtech Destroyer...DW-22 Red/Black...
............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/006-12.jpg

rackmasterlgw
January 8th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks Bob.
Just received a set for my D350 like the picture above and they are beautiful.

bob_lambeth
January 8th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Thank You Larry ....

JJZ
January 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
How hard is it to take the old grip off the Destroyer...been wanting to get a new grip for my 340, but looks like it could be a beast to get off.

bob_lambeth
January 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I Haven't taken a grip off ... But i have made about 30 pair of the destroyer Side Plates ....I Think i would post a how do i get the grip off and i'm sure you will get a responce real quick ....Let me know ....Bob...

Mys2kal
January 10th, 2011, 05:24 AM
How hard is it to take the old grip off the Destroyer...been wanting to get a new grip for my 340, but looks like it could be a beast to get off.

It's really not too hard. Basically slides off, with a little force...Seems like the top of the grip comes off first and then just pull the grip off. I took a flat screw driver and covered it with a thin towel to pry the top of the grip, once it is loose just pull it off by hand..No glue or anything, it just fits really tight. Bob made me a set for my 340...felt like a new bow.

bob_lambeth
January 11th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Thank you Matt....

djensen623
January 12th, 2011, 01:42 PM
TTT for a great looking and functioning grip, handcrafted in the USA by a great guy. Keep fightin !!!

Muy Grande
January 14th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Glad to hear you're feeling better, Bob. Best of luck to you!

bob_lambeth
January 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Thank you so much Shannon, I'm feeling better every day .....

camelcluch
January 18th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Pm sent with a ?

bob_lambeth
January 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Thank You Jeff......

bob_lambeth
January 23rd, 2011, 11:11 PM
I just want to thank you guys for all your orders .....Thanks ...Bob ...

bob_lambeth
January 26th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Here are a variety of side plates that will make you drool ...Nice Nice Nice....Polished to a glass finish ....Remember i make 28 different models of the most popular Bows Made the way you want them ....I Can make them Thin as a tator chip or thick as a Book ....They are polished to a high luster and i offer Free Polishing if you want them re polished ....Order now i can get them out Fast while things have slowed down a Bit ....Let me hear from you on any Questions ....Thank You ...Bob ...

woodsarcher1
January 27th, 2011, 10:43 PM
bob I have a monster 6 that is right handed max 29/60 pounds I would like to know what the price is for DW-32 grips and how soon could you ship them? pls contact me at 719-237-4904 thanks

bob_lambeth
January 31st, 2011, 02:25 PM
Well Guys i'v Been Cuttin Grips for 10 years now ....They get eaiser seems like every day ....The Hard part is getting the sanding done down to 320 grit ....They have to be smooth to get a nice shine .....Our weather here in this part of texas i live in is awfully Cold This Year ....I Work out of a nice Building That takes a lot of gas to keep the building warm ...Gotta Run ....Thanks Guys ....Bob ..

DssBB
February 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM
Bob,
Would you be able to make a set of side plates for an Elite GT500 the same colours as the ones in post #70 of this thread. Could you PM me with price and delivery on a set. I'm not sure what colour or material they are made from but if you could also include that in the PM it would make it easy for when I order them from you.

Thanks in advance

bob_lambeth
February 4th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I'm Still fighting this cancer ....Some days i get so sick i cant seem to function ....But i gotta out do it ....no time for wimps ....
Thank you guys you all have been great to me ....Bob ...

Duffer
February 12th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Prayers to you, Bob. Don't give up.

Irish_25
February 12th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Hey bob. Checking to see if you make a grip for the 09 Ross cardiac. Hang in there, pulling for you.

bob_lambeth
February 19th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Well Guys i've Been Fightinjn this cancer way to long...Time Has come to lay them down....Sorry THere Just wont be anymore More....

Archer 1
February 19th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Well Guys i've Been Fightinjn this cancer way to long...Time Has come to lay them down....Sorry THere Just wont be anymore More....
Hello Bob.I'm sorry to hear that but your health is first and foremost.As a fellow grip maker,I am sure that you were in it because you loved making them and loved seeing the beauty in the finished piece much more than any money that was made.Your work has been an inspiration to me as a craftsman and I look forward to seeing more in the future.Take care of yourself and get well.

codykrr
February 20th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Sorry to hear that Bob! Hope you get well soon! Thanks for taking the time to make my sideplates for me. They are much appreciated!

sdeck9
February 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hey bob was wondering if you make plates for the diamond air raid.

rbrown2007
February 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM

Sorry to hear about your health issues Bob, I just wanted to say hang in there and that everyone here on AT will be praying for you. Thank you for making such a great grip.

bob_lambeth
February 27th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Hi Guy's... I'm still around making a few pairs of grips...........Let me know if i can be of help...My health goes up and down from day to day .....Please write to me in advance of making an order .....Thanks ....Bob ....

BlacktailBryan
February 27th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Bob, just tried to send you a pm, but your inbox was full. Will try again later!

Dogz
March 1st, 2011, 09:10 AM
I sent you an email via your website. I hope all is well with you, Danny

TwentySix
March 4th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Your PM box is full.

sjmiller0745
March 8th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi Bob, Hope you are feeling better. Is there any chance of getting a set of the DW-22 Cherry/Black grips for a Bowtech Destoryer 350 2011, pull back hand is Right. Thanks so much!

Bowtech Destroyer...
DW-22 Cherry/Black....
Note* The Cherry Is A Dark Red...
...............http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/bob_lambeth_album/004-28.jpg
______________________________ ______________________________ __
Athens Acomplice...
Some Like the Intergral Arrow Shelf And the Skeleton Cut.. Also Some Want the Screw Holes ...
Your Options Determines The Cost Of What You Want ...Please PM Bob What Options You Need...

OCHO505
March 8th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Bob,
Inbox is full! Would also like a set of Destroyer Side Plates Cherry (bright) and Gray, also right handed.

iliveinthewoods
March 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Bob, Sorry to hear about your health... If you get around to it, or feel up to it. I would love some side plates for a 2009 Hoyt Katera XL, Right Hand Pull, you can pm me or email rio.franzman@gmail.com any time

Thanks buddy

vortexkiller
March 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Bob i have a set of side plates i bought from you a while ago. They are green, black and walnut. But i changed my bow color so they do not match. Can these side plates be sanded and the colors changed?

Thanks,
Wayne

daizy may
March 22nd, 2011, 07:23 PM
can you clear your pms

bob_lambeth
April 3rd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Yes,,,,, Yes,,,,,,Yes.....I Am Making a limited Number Of Bow Grips Call me to order ...........NO Exceptions...........All Models....
(903) 877 2352 ........

hazwaste
April 4th, 2011, 05:43 PM
first off i am sorry to here about your helth bob. hang in their and kick this thing.

i would love DW 33 for my 2010 diamond black ice. only the side plate, but the only way i can pay is a personal check. i promise its a good check. would you accecpt that as payment. i tryed to call but did not leave a message. (not wanting to bug you)

hazwaste
April 4th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I'll pay extra for your time. :)

hazwaste
April 6th, 2011, 12:22 PM
first and most important bob. take care of yourself and get better bud. health is first and grips come second.

BrandonK
July 25th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Tried to PM ya but your inbox was full. Interrested in a green/black/walnut grip for my 06 Bowtech Tomkat.

sirrobinhood
July 25th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Umm.. I think this thread should be closed..Bob is no longer with us.

AdvanTimberLou
August 15th, 2011, 07:40 PM
I have been asked to close this thread as Bob Lambeth is no longer with us.

Prayers to his family and friends. God has a true craftsmen in Bob.