PDA

View Full Version : }}}----Early bird special get your orders in NOW--->

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Alright folks, Hunting season is just around the corner. No need to wait until the last minute to get yourself ready. By next month this time Sixx Strings will be swamped with all those last minute guys who pull their bows out 2 weeks before the season starts, and realize they need a new set of strings.
So we have decided to run a little "EARLY BIRD SPECIAL" as a little reward for those of you with enough forethought to get your gear in order before the last minute. And maybe to give a little intensive to the traditional procrastinator to get ready a little early. It is our hope that a sale of this magnitude might help keep us from getting so bogged down next month when all the last minute orders come pouring in, and help us to keep up with your needs in a more timely manner.

So now onto the FUN STUFF.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL DETAILS:
Order any set of Sixx Strings during this promotion, and recieve 1 pack of broadheads of your choosing at "DEALER COST":mg: 1 pack at dealer cost for every set of strings ordered. You can also add as many additional packs of broadheads to your order at regular retail price so be sure you are going to be well stocked for the season. I have attached a price sheet for all makes of broadheads included in this sale.
Also just to sweeten the pot a little more I am going to offer 5.00 flat rate priority shipping on all orders in the lower 48 for this promo. All these orders will be shipped in USPS flat rate priority BOXES to protect the strings, and the broadheads from damage. This is a 5.35 cent savings on shipping fees as it cost 10.35 to ship in the flat rate boxes.

Due to the volatile nature of this sale I am not going to set a time limit. I will leave it run as long as I can until it starts to become too much to keep up with along with the normal hunting season rush. So it may run for a month, or it may be over next week, so please don't miss your chance to get in on the savings.

For ordering info or questions just PM me on here, and I will get back with you as soon as possible between building strings.

Thanks, and have a great 2010/2011 season from SIXX STRINGS
Dave

PRICES TO FOLLOW:wink:

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Broadhead price list 1:

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Price list 2

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:31 PM
price list 3.

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:32 PM
price list 4.

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:32 PM
price list 5

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:34 PM
last one

BOWGOD
July 14th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Just so the attachments are clear: First space is obviously the brand, second space is the model, third is the weights available, fourth is reg. retail price, last is the special price.

Remember order as many as you need, but limit 1 pack at the special price for each set of strings ordered with them. All others will be charged the regular retail price.

norsask darton
July 14th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Come on and get Dave to make you up some strings and get your discount on broadheads! Just in time for the fall hunting season!

OBAN
July 15th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Get your order in now before the line gets too long!

BOWGOD
July 15th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Forgot to mention, even if you don't need strings you can buy as many packs of broadheads as you need at regular retail price. 5.00 flat rate shipping anywhere in the continental US.

BOWGOD
July 16th, 2010, 11:29 AM
ttt

BOWGOD
July 17th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Strings, and broadheads 2 things you can't hunt without.

Get your orders in now before the crowds of last minute shoppers come out of the woodwork, and we get backed up too bad.

norsask darton
July 18th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Keep Dave busy making strings and let him replenish your broadhead supply! Opening day is getting closer, get 2 items in one shot!

attackone
July 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
ur the man dave what a great deal

BOWGOD
July 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I see your point on some. The montecs I shoot are only $5, I see the savings on the others.

Yeah dealer pricing is like that. I save a ton of money on some items, and pay almost retail for others. That's why I generally don't dive too much into the retail sales. I do most of my retail sales locally. I just figured this sale would be beneficial to some people who shoot the higher end broadheads, or for guys who are going to need new strings, and new broadheads. Figure if you were going to order a set of strings anyways you'd be looking at like 70.00 shipped, plus you can get your broadheads at the same time, and save 5.00 on those. 5.00 might not be much, but it's 5.00 that could be spent else where (the whole penny saved is a penny earned theory:wink:)