PDA

View Full Version : Urban bowhunt

hunt4meat
July 22nd, 2010, 09:40 AM
I am attempting to get an urban bowhunt permit for one or both of the urban Bowhunts this year. I was wondering if anybody had a connection that might be ableto get me on to some property at either Cherokee Village, Horseshoe Bend, or Heber Springs.

I am proficient with a bow, and also a Hunters Ed instructor. I have a great deal of respect for the outdoors, and am not a litter bug. I also take care of the land and will not trash it up, or damagge it. If I do, I will fix it to the way it was, or even better. Also if the land owner wants, I will get the der processed and provide them with some venison also.

Thanks,
Matt

d3coy_duck
July 31st, 2010, 03:21 AM
The deer have been thinned out pretty good in Heber Springs. Plus property to actually hunt is a pain in your backside to find if your not a local.

hunt4meat
August 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM
OK, I didn't get the Heber Springs permit turned in. But does anybody know anybody that is willing to give a guy permission to shoot some deer at Cherokee or Horseshoe?

muzzyman1212
August 4th, 2010, 11:00 PM
there are so many deer crawling around horseshoe bend its crazy

LadyBowhunter63
August 5th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Have you been to the urban bowhunting classes that the Arkansas Bowhunters Association have been putting on? They might be able to help you. You need to check with them...just go to their web site, I think it has any information you might need,.