PDA

View Full Version : **Shoots?**

Christopher67
August 23rd, 2010, 02:42 AM
Any more shoots this year or is it over till winter? Better yet where can i see a schedule? :dontknow:

rockdeer
August 23rd, 2010, 08:22 AM
There is a shoot next Sunday on the 29th at Somerset Bowhunters in Skowhegan, I checked the scedules and it seems that this is the last one for the year. Indoor leagues and N.F.A.A indoor spots will be starting in just a couple of months, usually right after hunting season. I'll be at Skowhegan, hope to see you there.

Christopher67
August 23rd, 2010, 12:55 PM
There is a shoot next Sunday on the 29th at Somerset Bowhunters in Skowhegan, I checked the scedules and it seems that this is the last one for the year. Indoor leagues and N.F.A.A indoor spots will be starting in just a couple of months, usually right after hunting season. I'll be at Skowhegan, hope to see you there.

Sweet! Thanks for the info! :thumbs_up

rockdeer
August 31st, 2010, 10:30 AM
There is also an NFAA/MAA marked 3-d State Championship shoot being held at Lakeside Archery in NO. Yarmouth on Sept. 12 Registration is from 8-12 cards are to be turned in by 5:00pm. The cost for this shoot is $20.00 per person. NFAA rules.

Christopher67
August 31st, 2010, 01:20 PM
There is also an NFAA/MAA marked 3-d State Championship shoot being held at Lakeside Archery in NO. Yarmouth on Sept. 12 Registration is from 8-12 cards are to be turned in by 5:00pm. The cost for this shoot is $20.00 per person. NFAA rules.

Awsome thanks for the info. :thumbs_up