PDA

View Full Version : WeLL Would YAH !!

crazy wolf
August 25th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Would you eat a Watermelon with SEEDS ??? Well Would yah ?? I didnt think So.... :p

Crazy Wolf

Sneaky Apasum
August 25th, 2010, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't eat the seeds, but I'd eat the watermelon. What are you getting at, CW?

Nitro1970
August 25th, 2010, 11:11 AM
the little white lookin' ones yeah but the black ones just have the wrong texture

5MilesBack
August 25th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Would you eat a Watermelon with SEEDS ??? Well Would yah ??

Ya, sure. Why not. The seeds will just go right through you.;)

BLan
August 25th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Getting hard to find seeded watermelons anymore. Everyone around here seems to be planting seedless anymore. I try to tell my girls about watermelon seed fights but they just don't get it.

hoyt 07
August 25th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Heres what I wonder how do you grow seedless watermelons if there isnt any seeds :D

LOL

Dextee
August 25th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Heck ya - What would I have to spit out??:wink:

AmishArcher
August 25th, 2010, 11:31 AM
i eat em... but was a little froggy when some green rhine ended up in my mouth... guess i got a little over zealous

obsessedLSS
August 25th, 2010, 12:00 PM
unethical.

:chortle:

Flydown
August 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Seedless are for sissies! :cool:

dbackinstructor
August 25th, 2010, 12:03 PM
what came first the seedless watermelon or the seed?

buckeyboy
August 25th, 2010, 12:04 PM
dont want no watermellon growing in MY belly:p

crazy wolf
August 25th, 2010, 01:20 PM
unethical.

:chortle:

You and I still have alot to talk about , I was alittle tuff on you w/ the Spotted Fawn thang ! You see The (Spotted Fawn) and the (Seeded Watermelon) really do have alot in common. If you really think hard you will know what I mean. I can only hope we remain friends here on AT. I mean I would rather be chasing Coyotes anyways. And Sneaky Apasum , I hope this will answer your question. Hey!!! when is the FULL MOON :darkbeer:

Crazy Wolf

obsessedLSS
August 25th, 2010, 01:29 PM
You and I still have alot to talk about , I was alittle tuff on you w/ the Spotted Fawn thang ! You see The (Spotted Fawn) and the (Seeded Watermelon) really do have alot in common. If you really think hard you will know what I mean. I can only hope we remain friends here on AT. I mean I would rather be chasing Coyotes anyways. And Sneaky Apasum , I hope this will answer your question. Hey!!! when is the FULL MOON :darkbeer:

Crazy Wolf

CW, as like in any day, there is nothing on here that i take serious and i enjoy the back and forth banter you and i both have had in the past and WILL continue to make in the future...kind of reminds me of the old days here on AT, so don't worry bout nothing amigo, that conversation would be great around a camp fire and some booze or water or tea if that's what ya like. :tongue:

crazy wolf
August 25th, 2010, 01:33 PM
CW, as like in any day, there is nothing on here that i take serious and i enjoy the back and forth banter you and i both have had in the past and WILL continue to make in the future...kind of reminds me of the old days here on AT, so don't worry bout nothing amigo, that conversation would be great around a camp fire and some booze or water or tea if that's what ya like. :tongue:

Its all GOOD ! :thumbs_up :darkbeer:

Crazy Wolf

Viper69
August 25th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I hate watermelon!

obsessedLSS
August 25th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Its all GOOD ! :thumbs_up :darkbeer:

Crazy Wolf

:cheers:

jbsoonerfan
August 25th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Was the watermelon killed or harvested?

Traditional, Compound, or Crossbow?

Fixed or Mech head?

Anyone trespass?

Was there any weed growing in the area?

Too many variables for me to decide whether or not I would have anything to do with said watermelon.

Sneaky Apasum
August 25th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Crazy Wolf

I get it now!

I was hoping you had a point. I thought it was a little early to be in the scotch already......but just a little.