PDA

View Full Version : nice 7pt in NW florida

sprout28
September 20th, 2010, 11:42 AM
i got a nice 7pt in lower Suwannee sat opening day of archery season for us. gorgous weather for florida it was in the mid 60s.

Duckbill
September 20th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Congratulations! We need pics! I'm a member of Shired Island Hunt club that butts right up to Lower Suwannee.

tallyloufsu
September 22nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
Congrats on deer......Mid 60's really? I wish we had mid 60's it was 71 opening morning.

Fldeerslayer
September 22nd, 2010, 11:16 AM
Sweet congrats! How about some more details, I'll be hunting the dixie county side of lower suwannee next weekend.

sprout28
September 22nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
the first loop off 349 just past yellow jacket was good to me lot of hogs down on the second loop back near the river my wife arrowed a nice 100 pound boar hog saturday morning

getumspike
September 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
NO pics? My family has land up in the holmes/Jackson county line area just outside graceville that I haven't gotten a chance to hunt yet. Just wonder what those north florida deer look like.

PS Congrats on the deer.

Fldeerslayer
September 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM
the first loop off 349 just past yellow jacket was good to me lot of hogs down on the second loop back near the river my wife arrowed a nice 100 pound boar hog saturday morning

Thats cool, I hunt off the river closer to the mouth. Where there alot of other hunters? I went down last week & didn't see anyone or many tire tracks. I don't think you can get away from the hogs I've yet to look any where that didn't have hog sign.