Archery Talk Forum banner

3d

923 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  bodoodle boy 
#1 ·
I would like to know how your 3d circuit is doing in today's world.
Five years ago I had to choose between 5 or 6 3D touraments on a single weekend. Today you would be lucky to have one to choose from. I don't know if people have lost interest or what but the 3D circuit is dying around here.
Thanks
Little Bubba:confused:

#2 ·
3d archery!

Bubba 3d is still strong here in my state of Ok. I just return from shoot today. You can attend one ever weekend here. Check with your local pro shops, usally they know where there at. I attended ASA Illinois pro am and had 1300 shooters. You can check ASA and IBO on there websights. Back east the pro-ams still draw the crowds.

#3 ·
>>>--3-D--->

Just got back from a shoot today. Here in central N.Y. the 3-D's are pretty strong. Usually can find at least 1 or 2 on any given weekend. Hope they don't peterout,'cause then I will have to shoot that field archery stuff :)

#4 ·
Here in Ohio i would say 3-d is still going pretty well,You couls shoot every weekend somewhere if you like to travel.n my erea you couls shoot every weekend and not travel 30 min to get to a shoot.I think one of the biggest thing i see in ohio is there is so many clubs to choose lately that everybody is traveling and not one club is being used up. Thats good for the shooter but bad for the clubs.Our club will average about 60 -70 shooters.

Question to you all:Whats the total number of shooters you get in one shoot in your areas and states?:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.