PDA

View Full Version : **One Penny Sample Pack** Venison, Game Bird & Chicken and Beef & Pork BBQ Rubs

Mike Trump
October 14th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Love to hunt deer, but don't necessarily like the taste of it? Can't get your wife and kids to eat the deer you've worked so hard to harvest? Like the natural flavor of deer but tired of eating it the same way all the time? Oakridge BBQ has your answer!

Oakridge BBQ Venison Grilling & BBQ Spice Rub

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F6f8jQEXX4A/TJrRDalprhI/AAAAAAAAAF8/cJTjED8RoGw/s1600/deerroast034nn9.jpg

Earlier this year, my wife and I opened up our own BBQ rub business which specializes in wild game and competition bbq rubs. For the past 10 years or so we have been working on developing a one of a kind grilling and barbecue rub for venison and we've finally done it. I truly believe there is not a better rub out there for venison. So, if you hunt whitetails, elk, moose, caribou, antelope, or mule deer this rub is for you. Additionally, our Game Bird & Chicken and Competition Beef & Pork rubs are also receiving national acclaim.

We make our rubs by hand in very small batches using the highest quality all natural herbs and spices. All of our rubs are very low in sodium, contain NO MSG, and are free from anything artificial or chemically derived. My background in BBQ actually started well before I became a bowhunter, and when I'm not bowhunting in the fall and winter I'm barbecuing competitively and catering during the spring and summer. We've received many ribbons and even a few trophies for our bbq.

Enough of the sales pitch, here's my offer...

I'll send you 3 bbq rub samples for ONE PENNY plus a small $2.74 it costs to ship them. No strings attached, no hidden agenda and no fine print. Just free rub. Here's a breakdown of what I'll send you:

Venison BBQ Rub (1.5 oz)
Upland Game Bird & Rub Chicken (1.5 oz)
Competition Beef & Pork Rub (1.5 oz)

That's 4.5 ounces of rub for only $2.75!

Payment is super easy through PayPal... just visit our website (http://www.oakridgebbq.com)and start clicking buttons... Or you can send $2.75 directly to my paypal user id "sales@oakridgebbq.com" and be sure to include your shipping address. I'll send the free samples out to you the very next day via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.

Don't have PayPal? No problem. Just holler at me for details.

Also, we have a highly acclaimed website with many pro tips and cooking tutorials as well, please stop by and check us out --> www.OakridgeBBQ.com (http://www.oakridgebbq.com)

More about our products:

Oakridge BBQ’s spice rubs are different. Most barbecue rubs on the market today feature high percentages of salt, fillers or inferior grade spices in their formulations, often tending to be nothing more than just cheaply flavored salt in many cases. However, in stark contrast, all Oakridge BBQ rubs feature raw, unrefined cane sugar, ultra-high quality herbs and spices and just the right amount of all natural flake salt to perfectly balance each rub's flavor profile. The special raw sugar we use is crystallized from the initial pressing of 100% pure sugarcane, and has a wonderful molasses-like flavor and a higher burning point than regular refined white or brown sugars. This allows our rubs to be used successfully in both slow-and-low barbecue and high-temp grilling applications. All of our products feature spices and herbs of unsurpassed quality and freshness, and are handmade in very small batches so you can be assured you are purchasing the freshest and most flavorful product available. Additionally, we use absolutely NO MSG, artificial ingredients, preservatives, fillers or anti-caking agents in our spice rubs. Our unique, quality-centered approach creates truly artisanal products with bold flavors and perfectly balanced sweet-hot, salty-savory profiles unlike any other barbecue rubs or seasoning blends on the market today. This is the real-deal folks; This is Serious Barbecue rub.

Oakridge BBQ Venison Rub - This is it folks, this very well may be the best Venison rub on the planet! Savory, sweet, balanced heat, and a totally unique and complex flavor profile with a wonderfully ethereal quality from the use of herbs like ginger, shallots and lemongrass. This All Natural rub pairs wonderfully with wild game meats of the venison family (white-tail deer, fallow deer, mule deer, red deer, elk, red stag, caribou, antelope and moose) as well as bison and even ostrich! We've also found it remarkably good on grilled pork chops and chicken breasts. Ingredients: Raw cane sugar, natural flake salt, ground chilies, onion, garlic, ginger, shallots, coriander, turmeric, lemongrass and other herbs and spices. No fillers, no MSG, no artificial colors, flavors or additives.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9g), Servings per Container: Varies, Amount per Serving: Calories: 2, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat: 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 62mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 0.5g (<1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0.5g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Not a significant source of vitamins and minerals. Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Oakridge BBQ Competition Beef & Pork Rub - Bold and flavorful are the hallmarks of this All Natural signature rub. Big flavors that marry perfectly with big, bold cuts of meat like ribeyes, porterhouses, strip loins, beef brisket, burgers, chops, duck, pulled pork and pork spareribs. Perfectly balanced sweet/heat/savory/salty flavor profile with the bold aromas of chilies, cumin and celery in the front with the smoky sultry heat of chipotle peppers in the finish. This is a serious competition-grade rub folks! Ingredients: Raw cane sugar, natural flake salt, ground chilies, onion, garlic, turmeric, celery seed, chipotle peppers, cumin and other herbs and spices. No fillers, no MSG, no artificial colors, flavors or additives.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9g), Servings per Container: Varies, Amount per Serving: Calories: 2, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat: 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 56mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 0.4g (<1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0.4g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Not a significant source of vitamins and minerals. Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Oakridge BBQ Secret Weapon™ Pork & Chicken Rub - Introducing our new Competition Pork and Chicken Rub! We've called it Secret Weapon™ for a reason, if you’re looking for a totally unique flavor profile to elevate your competition entries to a new level, the Secret Weapon™ is your answer. Super-savory with just the right amount of heat balanced by a touch of sweetness are the hallmarks of this rub. This translates into a totally unique and complex flavor profile with a wonderfully ethereal quality from the use of specially selected exotic herbs and spices. This All Natural rub pairs exceptionally well with all cuts of chicken and pork, either grilled hot & fast or smoked slow & low for hours. Ingredients: Raw cane sugar, natural flake salt, onion, garlic, 3 different types of ground chilies, ginger, shallots, coriander, turmeric, mustard, celery and other exotic herbs and spices. 100% All Natural with NO MSG, no fillers, artificial colors, flavors or additives.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9g), Servings per Container: Varies, Amount per Serving: Calories: 2, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat: 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 62mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 0.5g (<1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0.5g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Not a significant source of vitamins and minerals. Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Oakridge BBQ Chicken & Game Bird Rub - Mild, smooth and balanced, perfect for chicken and upland game birds. Also great as an all purpose flavor enhancer. Not just for the grill, it is also excellent on oven-baked chicken breasts too. As a matter of fact, try it on everything; baked potatoes, onion rings, hard boiled eggs, steamed vegetables, cottage cheese and popcorn to name a few. Just the right amount of sweet with a little bit of heat and never too salty. This All Natural rub will become your number one cooking spice. Ingredients: Raw cane sugar, natural flake salt, ground chilies, onion, garlic, coriander, ground mustard and other herbs and spices. No fillers, no MSG, no artificial colors, flavors or additives.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9g), Servings per Container: Varies, Amount per Serving: Calories: 2, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat: 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 53mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 0.5g (<1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0.5g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Not a significant source of vitamins and minerals. Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Mike Trump
October 15th, 2010, 01:01 AM
All orders from today have been shipped.

Mike Trump
October 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM
If you don't have a PayPal account, that's no problem. We also take all major credit and bank debit cards. Just use the shopping cart on our website and when you get ready to check out, click on the "Check Out" button instead of the "Check Out with PayPal" button.

Mike Trump
October 16th, 2010, 01:51 PM
All orders placed yesterday have shipped. :)

Newhunter1
October 16th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Ok your link is not working for some reason...might be me. I however sent you 5.50 as I want two orders of your sample penny sale.

Thanks
Paul
NH1

Mike Trump
October 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Ok your link is not working for some reason...might be me. I however sent you 5.50 as I want two orders of your sample penny sale.

Thanks
Paul
NH1

Hey Paul! I just double-checked our two website links above and they both are working for me. Try typing in "www.oakridgebbq.com" into a new browser session and see if that works for you. I also just received your payment, thanks!! They will ship out first thing Monday morning.

Newhunter1
October 16th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Hey Paul! I just double-checked our two website links above and they both are working for me. Try typing in "www.oakridgebbq.com" into a new browser session and see if that works for you. I also just received your payment, thanks!! They will ship out first thing Monday morning.

Mike,

Thanks...it worked. Also, could you make one your wild game sampler pack and the other your competition pack? Thanks and I'm looking forward to using this as I love to smoke and grill venison.

Mike Trump
October 16th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Mike,

Thanks...it worked. Also, could you make one your wild game sampler pack and the other your competition pack? Thanks and I'm looking forward to using this as I love to smoke and grill venison.

Thanks Paul! How about this, since there is some product overlap between the two sample packs, why don't I save you a couple bucks and just send you our Ultimate Combo Sample Pack which has all 4 varieties, and I'll refund you $2 in the process... Let me know.

Mike

Newhunter1
October 16th, 2010, 07:24 PM
that would be fine...thanks.

Mike Trump
October 17th, 2010, 03:25 PM
that would be fine...thanks.

Cool. Will do. Thanks! :thumbs_up

Mike Trump
October 17th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Half veinson, half beef. Oakridge BBQ Venison BBQ rub. Dang, these were good.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4577697601_da5752908a_o.jpg

Mike Trump
October 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM
All orders from the weekend have been shipped! :)

Mike Trump
October 19th, 2010, 12:25 PM
All orders received Monday have been shipped out! Thank you! :thumbs_up

Mike Trump
October 20th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Today I opened up our 3rd case of sample bags. This means that we have given away 3,000+ samples to date. In case you're wondering, this equates to over 281 pounds of free rub...

Mike Trump
October 20th, 2010, 02:07 PM
All orders from last night have shipped. Thanks!

Mike Trump
October 21st, 2010, 12:33 PM
All orders shipped out first thing this morning. :cheers:

Mike Trump
October 22nd, 2010, 04:58 PM
All orders have shipped! :darkbeer:

Mike Trump
October 23rd, 2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the orders! Everything from yesterday has shipped!

Mike Trump
November 7th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks for your patience everyone! I'm back from hunting. Shot two does and saw a bunch of nice bucks, just not the couple I'm looking for.

All orders received through today at 3:45 pm have been shipped. If you have not received your USPS shipping confirmation email, please let me know.

Thanks!!
Mike

Mike Trump
November 15th, 2010, 11:39 AM
All orders have shipped. Thanks!

Mike Trump
November 22nd, 2010, 10:54 AM
All orders placed over the weekend have shipped. Thanks!!

Mike Trump
November 23rd, 2010, 09:24 AM
All orders from yesterday have shipped. Thanks!

Mike Trump
November 26th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Hope everone had a blessed Thanksgiving! All orders have shipped.

Mike Trump
November 29th, 2010, 12:07 PM
All orders placed today through 12:00 midnight Central Time tonight at www.oakridgebbq.com (http://www.oakridgebbq.com) will receive FREE SHIPPING! (Excluding International orders and sample packs)

Mike Trump
November 30th, 2010, 11:14 AM
A special THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our Cyber Monday Free Shipping promotion. All orders have been shipped!

Mike

oct71
December 1st, 2010, 12:40 AM
bought a sample pack from your website tonight. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks

Mike Trump
December 1st, 2010, 02:25 PM
bought a sample pack from your website tonight. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks

Thanks! All orders were shipped out first thing this morning.

Mike

Mike Trump
December 6th, 2010, 10:57 AM
All orders from over the weekend have shipped. Thanks!

Mike Trump
December 9th, 2010, 12:21 PM
All orders have shipped out first thing this morning. Thanks!

Mike Trump
December 13th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Time to finish up your Christmas shopping! We are now offering FREE SHIPPING on every order, regardless how large, until 12:00 Midnight Christmas Eve! (excluding International orders and Sample Packs)

Got someone who's hard to shop for? Give them a BBQ Rub care package for Christmas. Also, our 6 oz. packages make excellent stocking stuffers, too.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Mike
Oakridge BBQ

Mike Trump
December 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM

Mike Trump
December 15th, 2010, 04:43 PM
All orders from yesterday shipped out first thing this morning.

Mike Trump
December 17th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the orders, everything has shipped!

Mike Trump
December 18th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Our FREE SHIPPING sale will continue to run through Midnight Christmas Eve. However, if you'd like to get your orders before Christmas, time is running out!

We ship every order via USPS Priority Mail, so all orders placed through this weekend into early Monday morning have a very good chance of making it to your door before Christmas. Wait any longer and there's a real good chance the shipments won't make it in time.

Thanks again for your business!!

Mike Trump

Mike Trump
December 21st, 2010, 11:02 AM
Only four more days of FREE SHIPPING left!

Thanks again for all the orders, everything received through early this morning has been shipped!!

Mike

Mike Trump
December 24th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Today is the last day of our FREE SHIPPING promotion, better hurry up and get your order in!

Mike Trump
December 29th, 2010, 02:12 PM
I wanted to personally say THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our free shipping promotion. Your business is greatly appreciated, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new bbq rubs. We hope everyone had a truly blessed Christmas holiday and we wish everyone a totally HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mike Trump
OakridgeBBQ.com

Mike Trump
January 3rd, 2011, 01:26 PM
All orders placed over the weekend have shipped. Thanks!!

Mike Trump
January 7th, 2011, 04:13 PM
As we continually strive to add more value for our customers, we have sharpened our pencils and taken a hard look at our shipping policies to ensure we are offering our customers the best service in the business. Based on this best business practice review, we have lowered our shipping rates across the board and now offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over 10 pounds for every order shipped to a US Domestic address. For our International customers, we have very competitive shipping rates for you as well!

Our New US Domestic Priority Mail Shipping Charges

< ½ lb. .............................. ........$1.98
½ - 1 lbs. .............................. ....$3.39
1 – 5 lbs. .............................. .....$4.95
5 – 10 lbs. .............................. ..$7.20
10+ lbs. .............................. ......FREE

Thank you for your continued business, and may God bless you in the year to come!

Mike Trump
January 11th, 2011, 10:13 AM
ttt

Mike Trump
January 21st, 2011, 01:42 AM
:bump2:

Mike Trump
January 30th, 2011, 04:59 PM
ttt

Mike Trump
February 12th, 2011, 10:32 AM

Spring is almost here folks, time to start warming up those grills!

Mike Trump
February 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
ttt

Mike Trump
March 4th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Spring is here! Time to get your grills out!

By the way, if you haven't been out to the website lately, we've lowered prices across the board and cut shipping by 35%!

http://www.oakridgebbq.com/

Mike Trump
March 17th, 2011, 12:17 PM
bump...

erikbarnes25197
March 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM
submitted my order through your website!!!! cant wait to try it!

Mike Trump
March 17th, 2011, 01:06 PM
submitted my order through your website!!!! cant wait to try it!

Thanks! We'll have it shipped out first thing tomorrow morning.

Also, I mentioned this on another thread, but figured I should also mention it here... One of our sponsored pro bbq teams from Arizona just won Reserve Grand Champion at the Lake Havasu, AZ contest using our rubs...

Mike Trump
March 18th, 2011, 11:41 AM

Mike Trump
March 24th, 2011, 12:23 PM
bump...

Mike Trump
March 31st, 2011, 09:25 AM
ttt

Mike Trump
April 4th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Did some spatchcocked chickens and a couple slabs of ribs last weekend...

Check out the post over on my other Classifieds page: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1334179&p=1060509464#post1060509464

NHLHVECTRIX
April 6th, 2011, 04:03 PM
ordered late on friday afternoon and received it on monday smokin fast

Mike Trump
April 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM
ordered late on friday afternoon and received it on monday smokin fast

Thanks for the order. Enjoy the rubs!!

Mike

Mike Trump
April 14th, 2011, 06:21 PM
FYI on Oakridge BBQ rubs. Many of you might not have known this but we sponsor a few barbecue teams across the country that compete at the Professional level. And, in the last 6 months alone, our sponsored teams have managed to amass ALMOST FIFTY top-ten awards using Oakridge BBQ rubs... And two of the six months were December and January with zero contests. I think that's kind'a cool.

Mike

Mike Trump
April 19th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Bump...

Mike Trump
April 28th, 2011, 11:46 PM
ttt

Mike Trump
May 6th, 2011, 05:57 PM
In case you weren't aware, in addition to making the planet's best wild game barbecue rubs, we also produce some outstanding barbecue rubs for non-game meats as well. And since we got our start doing professional barbecue contests, our heart still lingers there, so we sponsor a small handful of professional barbecue teams with our rubs. I don't typically crow about stuff like this, but I'm so proud of our sponsored teams, I had to tell somebody... Check this out, we started our sponsorship program back in Aug of last year. Now, six months of sanctioned professional barbecue contests later, check out what these awesome folks have been able to do...

6 months of contests

15 teams competing across

17 states in

32 contests across 4 sanctioning bodies

18 Top-ten OVERALL Awards including 3 Reserve Grand Champions and 2 Grand Champions

74 TOTAL TOP-TEN AWARDS ACROSS ALL SANCTIONED EVENTS!!!!

Way to go Team!!!

Mike
Oakridge BBQ

Team Awards Detail.xls (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgtAmMIKiULHdHpCWFZNM HRLa0pDbERvMFVGM2l2aVE&hl=en)

Team Roster:

Smoke Me Tender BBQ
Olathe, KS

I.A.B. 30 BBQ
Chandler, AZ

B & C Smokers
Olathe, KS

Burnt Food Dudes
Chicago, IL

High on the Hawg
Fayetteville, TN

Firehouse BBQ
Deland, FL

Bare Bones BBQ
Liberty, MO

Backdraft BBQ
Thornton, CO

Smokin' 101 BBQ
Meeker, CO

Babyback BBQ
Omaha, NE

Flamemaster G's BBQ
Mount Holly, NC

BBQ Beer Buddies
Sommerdale, NJ

OSP Meatheads
Kansas City, KS

Mrs. T's BBQ
Norcross, GA

Smokin' Bad Habit BBQ
Olathe, KS

Can't Quit Smokin'
Winnsboro, SC

Ribs and Cribz
Atlanta, GA

T & J's Smoke & BBQ
Quincy, IL

Meat, Inc.
Murrieta, CA

Knock UR Sox Off BBQ
Fontana, CA

Pappa Charlie's BBQ
Sugar Land, TX

Mike Trump
May 11th, 2011, 09:49 AM
We're up to 83 awards now... :shade: :thumbs_up

Mike Trump
May 15th, 2011, 06:32 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XknpZXR56_g/Tc8O3zVvkjI/AAAAAAAAAPk/kBt0-2SfpCk/s1600/MJT_7116.jpg

After months of research and development, our new Santa Maria Steak Seasoning is finally ready for market!! Get ready to be blown away. Our new Santa Maria Steak Seasoning is our riff on a California classic. We've taken the fabled Santa Maria grilling seasoning and elevated it to new levels. Rich garlic, pungent pepper and spicy chilies combine with just the right amount of natural sea salt and other special herbs and spices for the perfect salty/spicy/savory balance. You've never experienced just how good grilled beef can be until you've tried this rub on your favorite cut of beef; Tri-tip, brisket, hanger steaks, skirt steaks, ribeyes, sirloins, New York strips, fillet mignon, even grilled seafood, vegetables, pork & chicken are greatly enhanced with this rub. As is with all Oakridge BBQ rubs, this blend is 100% All Natural with NO MSG, no fillers, no artificial colors, flavors or additives.

Here's what Jeff Belmonti of The BBQ Pro Shop had to say about the advance sample we sent them:

"I am now a huge fan. Tried the Santa Maria on some NY Strips for the whole family on Mother's day and I was giving out snack samples to everyone to take home. Good stuff my friend."

Here's our entire product line-up. Be sure to give us a holler when you're ready for more BBQ spices!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d9XT1QMFFJs/Tc782E5NI1I/AAAAAAAAAPc/N3rwCrI1J50/s1600/MJT_7152.jpg

Mike Trump
May 22nd, 2011, 04:35 PM
Oakridge BBQ Rubs awarded Silver Medal at the prestigious Great American Barbecue Sauce, Baste and Rub contest this weekend in Overland Park, KS!!!!

Mike Trump
June 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Check out John Dawson's review (http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/2011/06/review-oak-ridge-bbq-rubs.html) of Oakridge BBQ's rubs on his very popular Patio Daddio BBQ blog (http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com)!

Here's a quick excerpt from his review...

"I tried three of their rubs (Competition Beef & Pork Rub, Secret Weapon™ Pork & Chicken Rub, and their new Santa Maria Steak Seasoning), and they all were simply outstanding. Each has a unique flavor profile, but they all have a familiar base flavor with a great balance of sweet, savory, and spice."

Be sure to visit John's blog, he is an excellent cook/writer/food critic/satirist, and his blog is very informative and entertaining.

Mike Trump
June 10th, 2011, 02:28 PM
All orders from yesterday have shipped. Thanks!

Mike Trump
June 26th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Bump...

Mike Trump
July 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM

NHLHVECTRIX
July 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM
awesome rubs eatting a pulled pork sandwich rubbed in the competition rub just awesome

Mike Trump
July 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
awesome rubs eatting a pulled pork sandwich rubbed in the competition rub just awesome

Thanks!! :thumbs_up

hansom
July 27th, 2011, 01:03 AM
rad! I will definitely check this out. does anyone smoke or bbq? I usually grill, but i just picked up a column smoker

Mike Trump
July 28th, 2011, 02:13 AM
rad! I will definitely check this out. does anyone smoke or bbq? I usually grill, but i just picked up a column smoker

Lots of us do around here! I grill out several times a week and usually fire up the smoker at least once every couple weekends.

Mike

martinman1969
July 28th, 2011, 06:25 AM
placed order through your website

Mike Trump
July 28th, 2011, 10:23 AM
placed order through your website
Thanks! We'll get it out to you right away!

Mike

Mike Trump
August 3rd, 2011, 11:19 PM
ttt...

Mike Trump
August 13th, 2011, 12:39 AM

:thumbs_up

Hunting season's almost upon us... Better stock up on some more Venison Rub!

Mike Trump
August 24th, 2011, 05:25 PM
'Ya better get your Venison Rub before the season gets here...

pdq_wizzard
August 24th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I'm in for giving it a try :darkbeer:

I put my order in on the website.

Mike Trump
August 24th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I'm in for giving it a try :darkbeer:

I put my order in on the website.

Got it. Thanks! It will ship out first thing tomorrow morning.

Mike Trump
September 8th, 2011, 11:49 AM
ttt...

OHTribute
September 9th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Received my order the other day. Made some GREAT burgers with the beef rub. Also made some great grilled potatoes with the chicken rub - just cut the potatoes nice and then, put some onion and butter and sprinkled some of the rub right on top - wrapped it all in foil....Makes me hungry already!!!

Mike Trump
September 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Received my order the other day. Made some GREAT burgers with the beef rub. Also made some great grilled potatoes with the chicken rub - just cut the potatoes nice and then, put some onion and butter and sprinkled some of the rub right on top - wrapped it all in foil....Makes me hungry already!!!

Sounds Awesome! Thanks for your business!!

Mike Trump
September 16th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Attention All AT'ers and Chili-heads!

Just in time for Halloween, Oakridge BBQ is announcing a brand new, limited edition, one-time-only run of a very special bbq rub blend made especially for all you chili-heads!

We are putting the finishing touches on the blend as I type this... It will feature ultra-high quality ground Habanero chilies, smokey-hot Chipotle chilies, and 13 other herbs and spices. It will be somewhat close to our Competition Beef & Pork rub in it's flavor profile... just a lot bolder with more garlic presence and a LOT hotter...

Pre-order price will be $10 each including shipping (After Oct 1st, it will sell for $11.95 plus shipping)

The new rub will be available in 6 oz. foil zip-top stand-up bags. Each package will be hand numbered, and the run will be limited to no more than 150 units.

Official release of our new Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust® will be October 1st, however if you'd like to secure yourself some ahead of the official release, we will be accepting pre-orders. And, as an added bonus, all pre-orders placed before October 1st for our new Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust® will ship for free!

So, hurry and reserve yourself some today!

Just PM me for details.

Mike Trump
October 19th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Recently, I was interviewed by Marshall MacFarlane of the "Dry Rubbed Rat".

You can read the full interview here:

http://www.skinnymoose.com/dryrubbedrat/2011/10/19/440/

Mike Trump
October 30th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Oakridge BBQ will be CLOSED on the following upcoming dates...

November 3rd - 6th (Orders placed on those dates will be shipped on Monday, November 7th)

November 8th - 14th (Orders placed on those dates will be shipped on Monday, November 15th)

All orders placed before or after these dates will be processed as usual with next-day shipping.

Thanks again for your business!!!!

Mike Trump
November 28th, 2011, 03:19 AM
For ONE DAY ONLY, we will be offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL domestic orders! And, to sweeten the deal, we've brought back our sell-out smash hit Habanero Death Dust in not only the original 6 oz. size, but also in one pound and one and three-quarter pound bulk sizes too!!! Hurry and get yours now!

*Excludes International orders and Sample Packs

Mike Trump
December 12th, 2011, 12:48 AM
That's right, folks... We're temporarily dropping our shipping rates to unheard of levels. From now until Christmas we'll ship ANY ORDER to a domestic shipping address up to 10 pounds for a low flat rate of only $4.95!!! Orders over 10 pounds still ship free. So, hurry up and get your Christmas shopping done while you still have time. :thumbs_up

Mike Trump
December 12th, 2011, 05:37 PM
What started out as a small side experiment has turned into quite a thing of its own... We first introduced our Habanero Death Dust to be strictly limited edition and were committed to only making 150 units. It was bought completely out in only two weeks before it had even been released to the public! Then came the Second Batch, still limited to only 150 units. That disappeared in just under a month... :becky: Folks were still clamoring for it, so we sold the left-over bulk. It disappeared just as quickly, yet the orders kept piling in. :thumbs_up

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and realize when you need to drop your original game plan and go with Plan B.

So, here's Plan B...

We're adding the Death Dust to the standard lineup! It will now be marked as a "Special Edition" and will retain it's unique solid black zip-top foil packaging and full-color labeling. The packages will no longer be hand numbered, however they will contain a "Maker's Mark" signature and batch number on the back label.

Pricing will remain at current levels, which is well below the original "Limited Edition Hand-Numbered" price from the original release.

We THANK YOU DEEPLY for all the WONDERFUL business you've brought us this year! Our customers truly are THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::c lap2::clap2: