PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Mathews Dealer?

ArkansasMystic
October 16th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I'm looking at picking up a new Mathews, probably a Monster or z7. What is the cheapest dealer in the state? I also want good service, so I may not be able to get both, and service will take the priority. Mt. George Archery is closest to me, they've got them priced at $800. I checked with Archer's Advantage, they've got them listed the same. Anyone know where to find one cheaper? Thanks!

Arrowhunter
October 18th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Ruddicks archery. outside of McCoroy

asa_low12
October 18th, 2010, 12:52 PM
The price is probably going to be pretty standard about everywhere. I use Neshoba Archery in Tumbling Shoals. Excellent service

huntindad
October 18th, 2010, 03:56 PM
i'd probably stick with Johnie at Mount George. Atleast when you leave there, you will know your rig is set up right.

GobGetrvideo
October 19th, 2010, 04:19 PM
i'd probably stick with Johnie at Mount George. Atleast when you leave there, you will know your rig is set up right.

AMan to this! The absoulute best in the state! Nobody will take the time and have as much knowledge as John Thomas has. He is the best and you will be set up right when you leave!

tompettyfan
November 5th, 2010, 01:39 PM
There is a Mathews only dealer in Hardy. They say they will beat anyones pricing. But it is a long drive!