PDA

View Full Version : Fourm giveaways...

grapesmuggler27
November 9th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Didn't know where to post this so I figured here would be a good spot. I love that other company's give us the opportunity to win some of these great giveaway but I am not of a fan of having to go to another site to be eligible. I think the fact that they are posting on AT that should be an AT exclusive prize. once again I love the chance at winning but I aid rather see things to be givin away to our members and not force us to sign up on another. Just one man's thoughts.

SCBOWHUNTER903
November 9th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Didn't know where to post this so I figured here would be a good spot. I love that other company's give us the opportunity to win some of these great giveaway but I am not of a fan of having to go to another site to be eligible. I think the fact that they are posting on AT that should be an AT exclusive prize. once again I love the chance at winning but I aid rather see things to be givin away to our members and not force us to sign up on another. Just one man's thoughts.

i agree with you on this one its like they are making you sign up for something they have for the chance to win in there giveaway

tiuser
November 9th, 2010, 09:46 PM

yup I see your point.