Archery Talk Forum banner

HHA customer service

2K views 37 replies 35 participants last post by  Tn10point 
#1 ·
I called HHA because I needed another set of their sight tapes. I had used the one I needed for the sight and I needed the new mylar pieces and I like their sets and am use to the colors. So I called and asked to purchase a new set and they said "nope but we'll be happy to put you one in the mail". Now that didn't cost them MUCH money, but it certainly wasn't free to them either. It's not a huge thing, but for me, these are the types of companies that I will continue to do business with and will recommend that others do business with. The guy on the phone could not have been any nicer or more polite. It's just refreshing to get good service and be pleasantly surprised! Just wanted to pass the info along!

#4 ·
Mine is almost a better story! Before the bow season I was going over my entire bow tightening everything down just to make sure. Well like a moron, I stripped out one of the bolts that held the sight ring onto the sight arm. 100% my fault. I called HHA to see how much a new sight ring would be along with 2 bolts completely willing to pay for it all. The guy tells me, no charge. It's covered under warranty. WOW! I even told him. It's my fault it happened and your still going to cover it? He said yep send it in. WOW x2. Here's the kicker. This was the weekend before bow opener. I had to ship into them which takes a day or 2. They need to do the work and then ship back to me which takes whatever it takes. I explained this to him and he said they were a little backed up, but if I got it into him he would bump it to the top and get it back out to me priority. WOW x3

As long as I'm shooting a slider, it's not even a question....they have my business!

#5 ·
Oh yeah? Well my story is even better. lol. I ran over my hha sight with my f250. I sent the bent sight to hha and ask them to replace the bent pieces and send it back and I'd pay for the repairs. In less than a week, I got a NEW sight in the mail at no charge. I had told them how I broke it, too. I emailed them to see what I owed and they said "Don't sweat it." Great sight and great service and the brightest sight I've ever used.

#8 ·
HHA is the best in customer service. Chris has helped me out a few times and he goes above what you expect. Its why HHA sights are on my bows!

Glad they took care of you too!

#11 ·
Setting up new rig for 2011 and planned on trying an HHA for alot of reasons. This is one more reason to add to the list.

#16 ·
I love HHA sights. Great customer service is even better......... Awsome. I am glad they are such a good company. I will deff. continue to use their sights!

#21 ·
Purchased a used HHA sight, called their customer service wanting to buy the quiver adapter pieces. they said no problem we'll mail some out to you. Now that's customer service! Had similar positive experiences with NAP and Ripcord.

#25 ·
I had a similar experience with NAP. I needed a new set screw for my drop away, so I called the number on the website to inquire about purchasing one. They said that they would mail one to me free of charge. I received it in the mail a couple of days later.

#26 ·
Hha has 100% no bs guarantee , my sight tape got wet and soggy and blurry, i called hha and they sent me new sight tapes in the mail and in my hand in three days . Free of charge . I will always recommend buying from hha . They told me they would warranty my hha sight even if i ran it over with my truck . 100% no bs guarantee !!! What other company has sack like that heading into 2011 ??

#27 ·
Oh yeah? My story's even better!

I was out target shooting and apparently my HHA sight had loosened a bit. That caused my aim to be way off and my arrow went wide right, hitting my neighbor's horse in the heart. My neighbor was understandably upset but I told him I can't afford to buy him a new horse. Well one quick call to Customer Service at HHA and a brand new horse was on the way to my neighbor's house. He said it was even better than his old one, which was lame and destined for the glue factory. Thanks HHA!

Disclaimer: This result is not typical. In most cases a new horse would not have been supplied by HHA. You may or may not receive a new horse if this happens to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.