PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Suck Stolen bow

QuickReflex
December 3rd, 2010, 10:21 PM
Im in the Ft.Myers area , About a month ago some dirt bag broke into my truck at my home & stole My Mathews SBXT. I had just purchased this bow one month earlier & rigged it out. its 60/29, kwickee 3 arrow,string tamer,stubby stab,whisker biscut,peep.
also has limbsavers dampners on the limbs. also stolen was a soft case & cobra release along with my 22mag. Automag AMT.

If anyone knows of someone who come up with a new bow around this time or tried selling one matching this ,Please PM me . Was hoping it would turn up but hasnt so far. Thanks for your help in this effort.

FlCracker13
December 8th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Man sorry to here that I will keep an I out.

accola2121
December 8th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Yea man sorry to hear that I'll be watching cause I'm looking for a Mathews so if I see anything that matches that description I'll pm you. Man why can't people just get a job and save the money to buy there own cause that what you had to do and me and anyone. I wish thieves would get a life.

timspawn
December 9th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Do you have the serial number of the bow and pistol? Did you file a police report?

QuickReflex
December 11th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Yes, I do have Ser # for both the gun & the bow & reports are filed with FDLE, through LC Sherriffs dept.