PDA

View Full Version : I hate trespassers!!!!

JONEZ24
December 18th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Went to get in my favorite late season stand and couldn't believe my eyes. Some trespassers had broken my climbing stick in half. It is a good 9 ft from ground to lowest point of sticks now. I can't believe that someone would do that and leave their tracks in the fresh snow. I followed them about 1 1/2 mile to the closest house and the tracks go right up to the door. I had problems with another trespasser from this same house 2 weeks ago and I think that incident has lead to the vandalism today. I know the county DNR officer pretty well and he is going out with me tomorrow to confront them and to do all that he can to charge them with the vandalism. I know he probably can't do much but he may give the landowner enough grief to cause them to not allow the "hunters" back on the property.

Cybertech
December 18th, 2010, 07:40 PM
I can believe it. The world is full of thieves and hunting season brings out the best of them! You are not alone many people on here including myself have lost gear. Get the warden to fine them and make good for your damage if they fess up. Maybe just maybe they will then get the picture. Good luck? Thieves suck and are first class losers!

Stanley
December 18th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Scum bags.

the critter
December 18th, 2010, 08:02 PM
The times, they are a changin...

Spywell
December 18th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I have had one ladder stand stolen so far this year and it was there for 5 or 6 months before rifle season began.

BTW this is on PRIVATE property, not local.

Wish there was something I could do, I have had a small herd of 10 come in every morning and leave every evening. Last week or the week before was when the stand was stolen and the heard for once did not come in. At another location the poaching pheasant hunters keep scaring the deer heard into the shelderbelt but I wont take advantage of that because it frustrates me too much when I am bow hunting and a dozen a**holes jump the fence 500 yards off and start shooting everything that moves.

Wish I had rubber bullets that could reach out 500 yards but that's probably illegal.

spiker_01
December 18th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Scum bags.

OMG...my first thought, and I thought I couldn't say that.

You have proved me wrong.

rutnut
December 18th, 2010, 08:18 PM
I hate thiefs and folks that dont repect another persons belongings

cityhunter346
December 18th, 2010, 08:21 PM
OMG...my first thought, and I thought I couldn't say that.

You have proved me wrong.

With 20,000 posts I don't think he has to worry about getting banned.

ayr_aca_cs
December 18th, 2010, 08:32 PM
at least they are stupid scum bags, left a trail right to the house in the snow! Not the brightest crayon in the box.

TeamDestroyer
December 18th, 2010, 09:02 PM
We Need to go back to the Old days Of the John Wayne era.. You track the thieves right back to their house you take care of it right then and there - The hell with the liberal court system ..

I have No problem putting a bullet right tween the eyes of a thief ...

bullelk1
December 18th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Man, what the heck is with people? This is the third post like this I have read this evening. Maybe those guys who can't kill a deer get jealous of others that are better hunters. Who knows, but its sad.

Skeptic
December 18th, 2010, 09:26 PM
I spoke my opinion regarding thieves on another thread today.....that one got deleted so I won't waste my time here:doh:.

vabownut
December 18th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Hit them in the wallet . Find you lawyer with a quack doctor . Say you fell and got busted up cause they screwed up your stand and sue the hell out of them lmfao

kda082
December 18th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I feel for you man. I hunted a spot this week that i hadn't hunted in a few weeks. Someone had stolen my screw in steps, bow hook, safety strap, and seat. They cut the strap that held the stand to the tree and left the stand hanging by the cable lock. I guess they were trying to send me a message. I'm hunting public and have the right to have a stand there. Use my stand, i don't mind. Just don't destroy my property.

spiker_01
December 18th, 2010, 09:40 PM
With 20,000 posts I don't think he has to worry about getting banned.

Ever hear of a guy called "Brown Hornet"?

December 18th, 2010, 09:59 PM
It's to bad some people/animals just don't get it.

JONEZ24
December 18th, 2010, 10:17 PM
This property is definitely private, I have had sole permission to hunt it for the last 18 years. We had problems when we first started hunting it because the property is land locked and the owners never went to the property. We have had no problems since that time. Now the last two hunts I have had from this property have ended early due to trespassers from the same house. I am meeting with the warden tomorrow and I will go from there. I will not back down from these low lifes, I will take this as far as it takes to get them to understand that I mean business. I have the property owner on board with me too....he is pissed!

meatmissle
December 18th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Good luck to you! Its a shame they dont hang people for stealing stands! I bet Josey Wales wouldnt have tolerated that!