PDA

View Full Version : Project "gunwalker"

ELKARCHER
February 3rd, 2011, 07:52 AM
What have you heard about it?

How come they were broadcasting the origin of the weapon used in AZ shootings immediately but the origin of the gun used to kill the border agent in December has not been ?

I think I know why, just want to see how many others have been following this BATF fairey tale.

citrus
February 3rd, 2011, 08:19 AM
I had never heard of it until I saw your thread and googled it. Big brother doing dirty deeds, sounds like to me.

RNT
February 3rd, 2011, 08:39 AM
First time I have heard about this. I hope it shuts the BATF down for good. I wont hold my breath but it would be a step in the right direction.

Soocom1
February 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
This is actually not unusual for ATF. heard about it about two weeks ago and we had some info on another thread.

Look up Operation Dragon Fire and other little "Operations in the public intrest" in regards to this sort of thing. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Brian Aitken, etc.

http://www.gunslot.com/forum/remembering-atf-outrage-al-woodbridge-story

http://cleanupatf.org/discussion/atf-hall-of-shame/

And it goes on.

fap1800
February 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
This is the first time I've heard of this as well. Very interesting...seems another bureaucracy is taking orders from the administration.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/is-project-gunwalker-about-to-bust-wide-open

ELKARCHER
February 4th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Here is a good article on the story you haven't read in the government approved media:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/02/death_in_the_desert_project_gu .html

FTA:
Mike Vanderboegh is now reporting that the answer to this letter from Senator Grassley has been the January 31 promotion of William D. Newell to Darren Gil's previous position of Mexican attaché to the ATF. Theoretically, this would leave Gillette -- a person already alleged by the whistle-blowers to be deeply involved in coercion of the informants -- in charge of the Phoenix office.

DEJA VU all over again----Waco, Ruby Ridge, here we go

Who will play the part of Lon Harouchi in this version??

fap1800
February 4th, 2011, 10:37 AM
I can't believe this has yet to break. You would think Drudge would have at least been on this by now?

So through his regulatory agencies Obama has enacted stricter greenhouse emissions rules, net neutrality and now presumably gun control. Meanwhile the Republicans dick around with a pointless healthcare repeal knowing full well that it will fail. :doh:

ELKARCHER
February 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I can't believe this has yet to break. You would think Drudge would have at least been on this by now?

So through his regulatory agencies Obama has enacted stricter greenhouse emissions rules, net neutrality and now presumably gun control. Meanwhile the Republicans dick around with a pointless healthcare repeal knowing full well that it will fail. :doh:

If you do some research instead of blaming the republicans, you would find that Sen Grassley has written inquireys about this and is being stonewalled as usual.

By the way make that "unconstitutional health care" repeal. ---that is still being implemented by the administration unconstitutionally

fap1800
February 4th, 2011, 11:10 AM
If you do some research instead of blaming the republicans, you would find that Sen Grassley has written inquireys about this and is being stonewalled as usual.

By the way make that "unconstitutional health care" repeal. ---that is still being implemented by the administration unconstitutionally

Where did I blame the Republicans? I said they're wasting their time with the healthcare repeal. They knew it would die in the Senate. Even if they were to get it moved through the Senate, Obama would have vetoed it. Then they would need 2/3 to pass it again in both chambers. So yes, they're wasting their time in a pointless symbolic gesture to appease those that voted them in this past November. Besides, the best shot at shooting down the healthcare bill rested in the states' hands and will now be in SCOTUS hands.

ELKARCHER
February 4th, 2011, 11:30 AM
If the repeal is voted on and then vetoed, you then have a record of the votes for the '12 elections. Since it has been declared unconstitutional, any who persist in implementing it are violating their oath of office. Wanna bet how many senators from red states will vote to NOT repeal it?

Since Harry doesn't want a vote, I'm thinking that he feels they could lose.

Dchiefransom
February 5th, 2011, 12:07 AM
This was reported in my newspaper today as dealers reporting suspected straw sales to ATF, and the ATF purposely sitting on their thumbs. It said that they are putting pressure on dealers to try and stop straw sales, but that dealers have all along been reporting suspected sales.

ELKARCHER
February 5th, 2011, 08:38 AM
If they don't allow the guns to be purchased by straw buyers, then they don't go to Mexico and the ATF has no guns to prove that Project Gun Runner is viable. then they would lose funding. The ATF is allowing guns to leave the US to bolster there propaganda against gun dealers.

Unfortunatley a US border guard has paid with his life. and no tellinmg how many have died by these guns in Mexico.

Always take advantage of a crisis--even if you have to manufacture it.