PDA

View Full Version : What The! Lefty Loonies

citrus
February 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Wow! Are these people the norm in America's Left? I would sure hope not. This vid contains foul language with a spattering of racism and brutality. It will be interesting to see if this will ever make mainstream news. The media probably doesn't have time in light of all the Sarah Palin stuff.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/leftist-protesters-hang-clarence-thomas-kill-fox-execs-dul-with-beck/

citrus
February 3rd, 2011, 06:38 PM
Come on guys and gals, no comments? Can you not see the irony of the Left verbally assualting the Tea Party and yet no media will expose their own? To me this is the definition of hipocracy.

jkcerda
February 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
:gossip: not everyone has a big brush, like the one you are using :gossip:

posco
February 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
To me this is the definition of hipocracy.
I don't believe hypocrisy really strikes at what the heart of the issue is with the establishment media, it goes much deeper than that. It's not simply overlooking the beam in their own eye, it's a calculated effort...collusion of thought to willingly, knowingly advance and suppress certain information to and from the American people. State-run media is what Rush chooses to call it and I can't think of a more accurate name for it than that.

citrus
February 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
:gossip: not everyone has a big brush, like the one you are using :gossip:

Don't be defensive Juan. I'm not saying all Lefties are loonies. Just the one's on this vid. Maybe they are not to you, if so that speaks volumes.

citrus
February 3rd, 2011, 07:41 PM
I don't believe hypocrisy really strikes at what the heart of the issue is with the establishment media, it goes much deeper than that. It's not simply overlooking the beam in their own eye, it's a calculated effort...collusion of thought to willingly, knowingly advance and suppress certain information to and from the American people. State-run media is what Rush chooses to call it and I can't think of a more accurate name for it than that.

I totally agree! If these people were from the Tea Party, it would be played endlessly on the news.

3dn4jc
February 3rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/25jh1kl.jpg

Dchiefransom
February 3rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
You'll never see that on the mainstream news. I wonder how much in taxes that woman with the pierced nose pays every year? She protesting in California, which is a perfect example of what happens when you give people too much.