PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some hog hunting help

Engdahl
February 7th, 2011, 11:05 PM
I moved to St. Petersburg last July from South Dakota for a job. I have been unable to get out and hunt at all due to work and being new to the area. A friend of mine from Minnesota is flying down the weekend of February 26th. We have talked a bunch about hog hunting and neither of us have done it before. We are fully equipped with archery equipment and ground blind but need a little help with the location....

I'm looking for some suggestions for property to hunt for ONE day, either Saturday 2/26 or Monday 2/28. If anyone could suggest an outfitter or would be able to work something out with me for their own property that would be great. I'm willing to pay something but don't have super deep pockets. We are responsible hunters with respect for the game and land we hunt. Send me a PM or reply here with suggestions/help.

Thanks!
Ryan

cannaflauge
February 22nd, 2011, 10:13 AM
just curious if you ever found property?? Im moving to daytona beach next week, and am pretty sure i have access to pig property, only its an assumption because i know there r turkey there, o im guessing pigs too, maybe we can terrorise some bacon once i get there.
DJ

Nathan Wood
February 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Put an add on craig's list, I'm sure you can find plenty of people with property that wouldn't mind someone doing some extermination especially with something as quite as a bow.

mnhunter.
February 28th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Hey, cannaflauge I sent you a PM about some hog hunting.