PDA

View Full Version : wake up call for all of us

sticshooter
March 1st, 2011, 05:55 PM
Its going to get nasty very soon. This guy is a time bomb just waiting to blowup. Listen to this guy and what he is saying. I know some people will just ignore i this and him and bury there heads in the sand.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=363_1298930278&c=1

citrus
March 1st, 2011, 06:02 PM
Things are escalating quickly. This nut job is blending in with the others. We need to pay attention to these people. How else did obama get eltected? We were asleep!

frankchugga
March 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Things are escalating quickly. This nut job is blending in with the others. We need to pay attention to these people. How else did obama get eltected? We were asleep!

Its going to get nasty very soon. This guy is a time bomb just waiting to blowup. Listen to this guy and what he is saying. I know some people will just ignore i this and him and bury there heads in the sand.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=363_1298930278&c=1
:yawn::sleepy2:.

sticshooter
March 2nd, 2011, 12:49 PM
:yawn::sleepy2:.LOL yeah this from a guy who worries about to many people on the planet. what a joke.

DocMort
March 2nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
I said it before if this type of stuff happens it needs to be quelled immediatly with the highest level of force needed, Therefore if death is needed then kill the sob

citrus
March 2nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
LOL yeah this from a guy who worries about to many people on the planet. what a joke.

LMAO! Talk about no credibility! But, he is entertaning.

sticshooter
March 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
LMAO! Talk about no credibility! But, he is entertaning.

yeah he's a joker for sure.Reminds me of Ed Norton.

MoBo Act 4:12
March 2nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
I was going to look at the link stic, but when i clicked on it, my anti-virus software popped up a warning saying the site was undesirable. Anybody else get this?

sticshooter
March 2nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Bro i get nothing like that.

hayman
March 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
That cause your infected...

sticshooter
March 2nd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Just ran a scan and nothing.

hunt1up
March 3rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
I've never taken that guy seriously in the past. Why should I now?

BUCKSTER
March 3rd, 2011, 08:22 AM
I agree hunt1up......Farakan(sp) he is nothing.....HE simply felt left out no one runing to get his opinion so he had to say something to gain some type of attention.....

:sleep::sleep:

sticshooter
March 3rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
I've never taken that guy seriously in the past. Why should I now?yeah I know. Thats how alot of people felt before 9-11. seems some are starting to feel like that agian. This clown has followers thats why he should be taken seriously .

hunt1up
March 3rd, 2011, 09:26 AM
yeah I know. Thats how alot of people felt before 9-11. seems some are starting to feel like that agian. This clown has followers thats why he should be taken seriously .

I am not in disagreement that there isn't some shady stuff in the works. I gotta say though, I'm not really that concerned with the guy and his handfull of followers here in the states. What are they going to do?

hunt1up
March 3rd, 2011, 09:36 AM
When you read this article, do you take heed? Since what he is saying has such truth?
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=210444

The Nation of Islam leader also accused American Zionists of attempting to push Israel into war with Iran, stating that “Zionists dominate the government of the United States of America and her banking system.”

“Some of you think that I’m just somebody who’s got something out for the Jewish people,” Farrakhan said. “You’re stupid.

Do you think I would waste my time if I did not think it was important for you to know Satan? My job is to pull the cover off of Satan so that he will never deceive you and the people of the world again.”

sticshooter
March 3rd, 2011, 11:58 AM
I am not in disagreement that there isn't some shady stuff in the works. I gotta say though, I'm not really that concerned with the guy and his handfull of followers here in the states. What are they going to do?

well not much thought in bklowing yourslef up and shooting a bunch of people in a bar or a mall.Tell me how many people does it take to become concerned?